Altiorra Needs You! Citizens from nearly all walks of life are welcomed here - even a few of you deviant-types! As the town has a confirmed location, I can share the top professions already established. If you are looking into any of these professions, Altiorra would be a perfect town, as you can insert yourself into a family and acquire that knowledge, or maybe even the family business!
2. Livestock Keeper
4. Post Messenger
As mentioned above, we want people of all disciplines. This is by no means a comprehensive list, but this will give you an idea of the diversity we desire.
- Animal Breeders/Trainers
Here are a few of the town government roles we'll be looking to fill:
- Captain of the Town Guard - Will keep the peace, act as head gaoler, arrange VIP protection and armed escorts around town and to other cities.
- Town Guards (NPCs will likely perform standard patrols, PCs will be free roaming)
- Minister of Public Health - Looks after general hygiene matters.
- Warden of the Woods - Focus on ensuring good harvest/replanting balance.
- Warden of the Woods - Focus on ensuring the Prince's woods aren't over hunted.
- Minister of Intelligence - Keeps an eye on enemy troop and bandit movements, manages diplomatic messengers.
- Minister of the Exchequer - Looks after taxes collected. For the time being, this role will probably be a part of my mayorly duties, but as we grow, this could become a separate role.
- Volunteer Fire Brigade
With the possible exception of town guard, all positions should be able to carry on various other private pursuits and interests. They would only perform governmental tasks as required.