COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA-E] Undead Lords - Kingdom of Kairos

udl

The hangman asked of the carrion crow, but the raven made reply: Black ride the men who ride with Death, beneath the midnight sky.
And black each steed and grey each skull, and strange each deathly eye. They have given their breath to grey old Death, and yet they cannot die…

enter image description here

Old Thread!

Please see for new thread;

Contacting UDL

You may visit us on Discord with any additional questions.

UDL

UDL

4/7/2017 12:05:10 AM #1

Come join us on Discord for some good ole fashion theory-crafting.

UDL

4/7/2017 2:38:27 AM #2

So...bandits on the outskirts of Kairos...did nobody think of how that would affect foreign trade?

4/7/2017 2:53:06 AM #3

Welcome to the party I look forward to spreading the word of Myrkul with you guys

4/7/2017 3:02:30 AM #4

Posted By MatrimCauthon at 10:38 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

So...bandits on the outskirts of Kairos...did nobody think of how that would affect foreign trade?

We look forward to your foreign trade in our pockets. Wealth and resources will be stockpiled in Kairos one way or another.

UDL

4/7/2017 3:04:50 AM #5

Posted By TheIrishPansy at 10:53 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

Welcome to the party I look forward to spreading the word of Myrkul with you guys

The Lord of Bones is with you.

UDL

4/7/2017 3:40:14 AM #6

Posted By Panzer at 10:02 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

Posted By MatrimCauthon at 10:38 PM - Thu Apr 06 2017

We look forward to your foreign trade in our pockets. Wealth and resources will be stockpiled in Kairos one way or another.

Good to know...I'm not even on your server...so good luck, have fun

4/7/2017 4:57:57 AM #7

So, a guild of bandits have decided to serve Kairos and plan to rob people/traders who are going to kairos?

Wouldn't that cause people to stop trade with Kairos cause its dangerous? Also doesn't this harm the whole "Banking Kingdom" idea?

4/7/2017 6:55:53 AM #8

I like D&D as much as the next guy, hell I've even run a campaign centered around Myrkul, but don't you think this is a little too much for CoE? It doesn't match the lore whatsoever, and there's no guaranteed way to actually harness dark magic or necromancy.

As for location, don't you think that your plans are;

1. Detrimental to karios's trade by clumping deviants around their trade routes
  2. Quick to make other kingdoms hate you for raiding their borders.
  3. Lacking in resources, how do you plan to feed and equip your group for long periods of time when constantly moving?

4/7/2017 7:13:31 AM #9

The tears in this thread fill me with joy!

If you cry this much by theory crafting, I can't wait to see how much more you all cry from being relentlessly merc'd. Myrkul shall surely have his fill. ;-)

I, for one, welcome UDL and the middle finger they bring!

4/7/2017 10:47:43 AM #10

Posted By Kayadine at 03:13 AM - Fri Apr 07 2017

The tears in this thread fill me with joy!

If you cry this much by theory crafting, I can't wait to see how much more you all cry from being relentlessly merc'd. Myrkul shall surely have his fill. ;-)

I, for one, welcome UDL and the middle finger they bring!

The Lord of Bones is with you.

UDL

4/7/2017 10:56:48 AM #11

Posted By Yorick at 02:55 AM - Fri Apr 07 2017

I like D&D as much as the next guy, hell I've even run a campaign centered around Myrkul, but don't you think this is a little too much for CoE? It doesn't match the lore whatsoever, and there's no guaranteed way to actually harness dark magic or necromancy.

As for location, don't you think that your plans are;

1. Detrimental to karios's trade by clumping deviants around their trade routes
  2. Quick to make other kingdoms hate you for raiding their borders.
  3. Lacking in resources, how do you plan to feed and equip your group for long periods of time when constantly moving?

Your worship is duly noted,

Myrkul does not determine our path, Myrkul is always with us.

Please see history of UDL;

UDL

4/7/2017 10:59:59 AM #12

Posted By Kalexius at 12:57 AM - Fri Apr 07 2017

So, a guild of bandits have decided to serve Kairos and plan to rob people/traders who are going to kairos?

Wouldn't that cause people to stop trade with Kairos cause its dangerous? Also doesn't this harm the whole "Banking Kingdom" idea?

The King of Kairos is better served by applying UDL to a problem

UDL

4/7/2017 2:21:35 PM #13

Posted By Yorick at 02:55 AM - Fri Apr 07 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We will be rolling out our loreplay for CoE in the coming weeks. Our hope is that this will assist simple minded mortals such as yourself in understanding the concept of fanatic cultism and worship of the unknown/that which may not truly exist.

We look forward to establishing trade with you in the future.

Zophar Darkwind, Ancient Knight of the Undead Lords

4/7/2017 2:59:59 PM #14

SMH ...

4/7/2017 3:42:15 PM #15

Cool concept, there is bound to be bandits whether NPC or PC so if one wishes to be organized and in your face then why the hell not!? I'm sure people would welcome groups like yours more of money wasn't on the line, but everyone should've been ready to lose their investment as soon as they placed it into the KS,

Hope you all push your server in a way that helps progress your story and the story of the world, regardless of your morals being canon or not.