COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Another Deal Enters

Hail and well met, friends,

Another Deal Enters

Continuing on with our Kickstarter Anniversary Promotions, beginning this week we are running a sale on Exposition Points and introducing a limited-time EP Pack worth 3,000 EP for $200!

Our best deal yet, with 50% more EP per dollar spent than the basic pack!

Note: The EP sale continues until June 1st at 10am PDT / 5pm UTC

Exposition Points will be used during Exposition - the three months leading up to Launch - where players will be able to customize their settlements and put their imprint on Elyria. When new players come in at Launch, the governments, shops, and organizations they encounter will be the ones that players in Exposition created. Each server and settlement will be as unique as the players who live there!

"But Vye, how shall I know in my heart how much EP is enough for the grand designs I envision?" you ask with a shimmer in your eyes.

Caspian's Guide to Exposition Points provides a list of sample EP costs designed to help people ascertain how much EP they're going to want.

Pledge Sales Continue

In gratitude of folks who bought EP packages before May 1st, we are giving you a gift of 10% bonus EP!

And don't forget, pledge packages are still 10% off through the entire month of May so there's still time to pick up this deal as well! At the end of the month, the prices will go back to normal.

In addition, referrals will be giving you a bigger bonus if May is the month that your friends finally decide to back us and join you in Elyria. The typical reward is 50 Influence and $5 store credit but, during May, you'll enjoy a 100% increase: 100 Influence and $10 store credit! Store credit can be used on anything in the shop.

May is the anniversary of our Kickstarter and we're celebrating all month with special promotions! Check out the announcement post for full details about the different events going on this month.

Pledged to Your Continued Adventures in Life, Both Actual and Fantasy,

Vye

5/8/2017 6:58:57 PM #1

Hello Vye,

that are great news.

Maybe there is a bug in the calculation of the 10% bonus gift?

Old Baron: 625 EP

100 $ EP Package: 1250 EP

10% on EP Package: 125 EP

= 2000 EP

Now I have 1874 EP, before it was 1875 EP...

5/8/2017 7:05:06 PM #2

Hi Grengar,

We ran a quick test script to validate the 10% increase in EP and then reverted it back.

Due to floating point rounding in the DB some people are showing up with 1 EP less than they had before. No worries. We'll run an audit script at some point to restore your 1 EP.

5/8/2017 7:12:06 PM #3

Hello Caspian,

thanks for your quick response. Then I have no worries ;)

5/8/2017 7:36:56 PM #4

LOL

5/8/2017 7:40:11 PM #5

More ep :)

Alt text - can be left blank

5/8/2017 7:49:04 PM #6

When will we know what we can buy with this EP ? Will it be soon, like this week ?

5/8/2017 7:54:35 PM #7

As I understand this post will come up pretty soon.

5/8/2017 7:55:20 PM #8

Posted By Azmodeth at 3:49 PM - Mon May 08 2017

When will we know what we can buy with this EP ? Will it be soon, like this week ?

Very likely today, as Caspian is working on a list right now.

The list will not be a complete / final list, there will be more items in the future.

NA-W "Angelica"

5/8/2017 8:16:05 PM #9

When does the special 3k EP offer ends? End of May like rest of the EP/packages? "Limited offer" is a bit confusing...suggests it is different from rest of the sale :D

5/8/2017 8:20:50 PM #10

lol picture thousands of people across the globe tomorrow pretending to be busy as they calc their EP spends...

5/8/2017 8:22:08 PM #11

tomorrow ? I'm pretty sure they are lurking in the background waiting to crash caspians carefully crafted post :P

5/8/2017 8:51:50 PM #12

That and the tribes update that crashes the internet hehe.

Edit: 1 EP out? How about a bank error in some people's favor and just add 1 EP across the board where EP > 0 hehe

5/8/2017 10:19:41 PM #13

Oooooo :) love you guys. I'll wait for the chart, even though I'll probably get the 3k regardless.

5/8/2017 11:37:08 PM #14

Posted By Caspian at 2:05 PM - Mon May 08 2017

Hi Grengar,

We ran a quick test script to validate the 10% increase in EP and then reverted it back.

Due to floating point rounding in the DB some people are showing up with 1 EP less than they had before. No worries. We'll run an audit script at some point to restore your 1 EP.

What about the bonus 10% EP? When are you planning on adding that to people's accounts? At the end of the promotion?

5/9/2017 4:56:42 AM #15

How long will the 3k For $200 be available? This week only or the rest of the month? Would be good to have an exact answer on this as i am apposed to purchasing the EP without seeing what it can purchase. Any info on this would be helpful.

Drakvon