COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] TORTUGA!!

AHOY!

I be searching for those looking for the taste of freedom. Me name's Edward Teach and I be the Mayor of Tortuga. This be a Port of all Nations, a place where rogues dwell, cards turn, dice roll and ALL MEN ARE FREE! (The women usually require coin)

I be searching for those looking for true freedom, where one can be discharged from their crimes and live free from detainment. The port is well fortified and defended, and under the protection of my cousin Vigorish, Duke of these lands. It is by his rule (and our coin) that the guards do not uphold guilty verdicts from outside the county. Inside the county, we rely on the Pirates Code and the Honor of Thieves and if that don't work we'll just hang ye.

For those looking for honest coin we employ a great many guards along the walls. For those looking for more coin, our market buys and sells everything from everywhere. Want to become a merchant? A craftsman? Landowners within our walls can become wealthy, as a good many Vagabonds and Ruffians are not welcome in the Capital but are welcome here to buy, trade and Revel!

If it be a Pirate's life ye seek, ye shall find it here in Tortuga.

Adventure awaits!

NA-EAST

Kingdom of Alesia

Tortuga (name pending dev approval)

"Outlaw Friendly" No arrest warrants will be served for crimes outside the county. (bounty hunters are your problem)

Extra defenses and a safe port of call

Villager Tokens accepted and land ownership granted for them. (within the walls or within the county, or both)

5/27/2017 7:09:53 PM #1

Currently, the largest planned market on NA-East has agreements to include cartographers, raw materials, black marketeers, and tradeskill mercantile organizations. Reserve your space now, choice of market location will be awarded in the order received. Merchants based in other areas are welcome to have a satellite operation here! Your OPC merchant's safety is of the highest priority!

Currently recruiting:

-Bee Keepers-

Tavern keepers

Merchants

(black market and otherwise)

Innkeepers

Bards

Tradesfolk

Farmers

Animal Breeders (rancher)

Tortuga will provide a safe port of call for deviants once sea travel is discovered. It is a safe haven from detainment and spirit loss providing a place to re-supply, rest, and socialize.

Tortuga will be located near the most contested Kingdom Border for easy access to PVP areas. It will be a safe distance from the warzone as to not be sacked but will be an easy horse-ride away from the action. Infrastructure improvements will include defensive positions and the best road available cross country for the transportation of goods and fast travel.

Crimes from other jurisdictions will not be punished, but crimes within the county will be dealt with harshly. There will be a sizeable, defensive Guard presence both on the highway and in the settlement itself to keep the peace. Tortuga is not a free for all PVP zone but rather a safe zone for PVPr's.

7/6/2017 4:46:25 PM #2

Updated Punishments for crimes within the county

7/14/2017 11:42:59 AM #3

hmm another safe haven town. I see you say: bounty hunters are your problem. Out of curiosity, does that mean bounty hunters are free to work within?

7/17/2017 12:12:10 AM #4

I am very interested in being a Pirate in the game, Maybe this will be the place I will find my place? :)

7/21/2017 11:42:56 PM #5

Posted By Mad_Habber at 06:42 AM - Fri Jul 14 2017

hmm another safe haven town. I see you say: bounty hunters are your problem. Out of curiosity, does that mean bounty hunters are free to work within?

All are welcome in Tortuga. What you do in Tortuga is yer own.

Can't exactly ensure your safety when you try to collect. Safety in numbers and all.

7/26/2017 8:42:57 AM #6

You may want to take a look at the Duchy of The High Seas

You will very likely fit right in.

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

8/1/2017 9:36:55 PM #7

I have a Tri-County in The Duchy of the High Seas, and have plenty of room for more people if you are looking for a home with (hopefully) ocean access! You can find my discord here --> Discord if you are interested.

8/17/2017 9:43:19 PM #8

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

9/3/2017 1:00:18 PM #9

Posted By Rumrunner7 at 4:43 PM - Thu Aug 17 2017

Happy to be the first lumberjack / woodcarver in Tortuga! Thanks for having me Vig!

Welcome! Plenty of work coming your way!

9/13/2017 4:03:25 PM #10

Updated thread, actively seeking a Captain of the Guard to act as Sheriff and command our legion

11/22/2017 5:06:16 PM #11

Land and Title through Casus Belli!! Join Me and acquire wealth beyond all imagination Free Kingdom Campaign!

11/24/2017 4:52:23 AM #12

The Concierge supports Vigorish's bid and looks forward to being trade partners in the future!

11/27/2017 12:38:38 PM #13

We are now also looking for a dedicated Bee Keeper to supply the entire Duchy.