COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Deviant Player Network [NA-E]

Tartarus

Tartarus

5/27/2017 2:43:42 AM #1

Well

+Points for an interesting concept, but still going with the theme and being vague and secretive.

-points for falling into the trap of announcing it to the world.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/27/2017 4:18:00 AM #2

(I'll be on another server, so take this as a suggestion)

Deviants will rely on anonymity (hence the mask in the above picture). I don't think a dagger stabbing into a mask sends the right message.

This seems more suited to be the mark of a guard company/Bounty hunter/ something more in law enforcement and less deviant

5/27/2017 4:26:26 AM #3

Ah, but at the same time it appears to be a party mask. Could be the semble of an assassin killing nobility.

Depends on how you look at it I guess.

5/27/2017 6:46:12 AM #4

Posted By Apaukolypse at 10:43 PM - Fri May 26 2017

Well

+Points for an interesting concept, but still going with the theme and being vague and secretive.

I appreciate the compliment, Apaukolypse. If the projects I tie myself to can be called interesting, I know I personally can be happy with them!

Still, let me try to make up for my lost points.

The operative term here is "Network". Tartarus, the name of this project, is not an organisation itself. Rather, it is a network designed for deviant guilds, outfits and individuals. Mind you, that isn't to say this is an alliance of deviants either. It's a space where representatives of these groups have the ability to cast a bit of visibility onto themselves and their services.

How those individuals choose to represent their orders and communicate among other representatives is a matter of their own discretion. The role of the network is not to hold anyone's hand in the regard.

Tartarus has no say in the visibility of the groups within it. Only the visibility of the network as a whole towards patrons who may want to join and clientele seeking deviant services.

Tartarus

5/27/2017 5:17:20 PM #5

Posted By Coldwren at 02:46 AM - Sat May 27 2017

Well

I appreciate the compliment, Apaukolypse. If the projects I tie myself to can be called interesting, I know I personally can be happy with them!

The operative term here is "Network". Tartarus, the name of this project, is not an organisation itself. Rather, it is a network designed for deviant guilds, outfits and individuals. Mind you, that isn't to say this is an alliance of deviants either. It's a space where representatives of these groups have the ability to cast a bit of visibility onto themselves and their services.

How those individuals choose to represent their orders and communicate among other representatives is a matter of their own discretion. The role of the network is not to hold anyone's hand in the regard.

Tartarus has no say in the visibility of the groups within it. Only the visibility of the network as a whole towards patrons who may want to join and clientele seeking deviant services.

Comprehension is difficult for some people Coldwren.

UDL

5/28/2017 3:03:41 PM #6

I appreciate the support, Panzar, but my role here is to ensure people, whether they are or are not a part of this group, have an understanding of its services.

Tartarus

5/30/2017 9:55:23 AM #7

Posted By Coldwren at 02:46 AM - Sat May 27 2017

Well

If that was the case, why not just seek out deviant groups the ol fashioned way? Most of them seem plenty happy to announce themselves to the world. Why bother announcing yourself?

The way I see it, if your group gains any traction, making yourselves public knowledge can only hinder you.

Posted By Panzer at 1:17 PM - Sat May 27 2017

Comprehension is difficult for some people Coldwren.

I wish I also had the necessary smarts to speak only in edgey yet cringey one liners as you do.

So I have a thing now! 📣Also this is my signature until Sieraen gives me one. 🤷1 Like 👍 = 1 Prayer 🙏

5/30/2017 3:24:54 PM #8

Posted By Apaukolypse at 05:55 AM - Tue May 30 2017

If that was the case, why not just seek out deviant groups the ol fashioned way? Most of them seem plenty happy to announce themselves to the world. Why bother announcing yourself?

The way I see it, if your group gains any traction, making yourselves public knowledge can only hinder you.

Because this network isn't an organisation with a physical locale. It will have no in-game presence, so whether someone knows it's name or not, there aren't any consequences. Tartarus is a space for deviants to collaborate discretely through representatives and seekers of deviant services to make requests.

I essence, Tartarus is a means for deviant groups and solo-individuals to manage their own visibility. We aren't here to hold the hands of deviants and how they represent themselves.

And while the quoted "most" might decide to actively recruit and sell their services, that doesn't account for all of the members of the network. This model gives those types of organisations the ability to work with their desired discretion.

Tartarus

6/1/2017 12:53:16 PM #9

A Brief Note to People Asking for Tartarus' Discord Link:

It hasn't been left out from the topic. You have my full confidence in being able to find it.

Tartarus

6/5/2017 4:06:10 PM #10

A Message on Deviants

Thieves are deviants, but deviants aren't necessarily thieves. The practice of subtlety should not be overlooked lawful purposes. The Network greatly supports these individuals.

Tartarus

6/7/2017 1:05:37 PM #11

Wiping the Slate

Every Wednesday, Tartarus undergoes a wipe of it's message history. This is also the time new members are added to the network.

Any last minute stragglers of the week are encouraged to make contact soon.

Tartarus

6/19/2017 6:01:28 PM #12

Upcoming Refresh

The Network will be deleting it's message history and adding it's new members as it always does this coming Wednesday.

Unspoken deviants seeking to represent themselves or their orders are encouraged to join prior to this refresh or be barred for another week.

Tartarus