[NA-E][VORNAIR]TIR ADHEIRICH--LAND OF THE RISEN

TIR ADHEIRICH

LAND OF THE RISEN

COUNTY: HAWKEN

DUCHY: FENIXVALLE

KINGDOM: VORNAIR

SERVER: NA-E

INTRODUCTION

HAWKEN COUNTY IS A PLACE OF NATURAL BEAUTY WHICH STRIVES TO PROTECT SUCH. IT IS FILLED WITH WOODS, GARDENS, AND ANIMAL RESERVES DESIGNED TO ASSURE THE CONTINUATION OF THE SPECIES. THE CAPITAL CITY WILL BE HOME TO A ZOO THAT WILL HOLD AS MANY DIFFERENT SPECIES OF ANIMAL, PLANT, AND TREE AS CAN BE FOUND TO ASSURE NONE BECOME EXTINCT. THESE WILL BE OPEN TO VISITORS FROM ALL AREAS OF LUNA, WHICH BRINGS OUT THE NEXT FOCUS FOR OUR COUNTY...DIPLOMACY.

OUR COUNTY WILL HOUSE AN EMBASSY WHERE AMBASSADORS FROM OTHER LANDS CAN STAY UNDER OUR PROTECTION WHILE DISCUSSING POLICIES OR TRADE AGREEMENTS WITH US, OUR DUCHY, OR EVEN OTHERS IN OUR KINGDOM.

WE WILL BE HOST TO A TRAVELING CIRCUS AND COORDINATING WITH OTHER GROUPS ON THE SERVER TO LEAD A PARADE HELD DURING EACH SEDECIM MEETING.

WARHORSE BREEDING WILL BE THE FOCUS OF MY BARONY OF MISU AND WILL SUPPLY OUR DUCHY'S CAVALRY.

LEADERSHIP

CYNN DE HAWKEN (DUCHESS CYNN-DISCORD-CYNNWYNN#9236)

HIGH COUNCIL

• CHIEF OF STAFF
  • TREASURER
  • CHIEF SCRIBE
  • SPYMASTER

COUNCIL

ALL BARONS AND MAYORS WILL HAVE A VOTE ON THE COUNCIL AND HELP IN MAKING SURE DECISIONS ARE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ALL.

GUILDS AND SCHOOLS

WE EXPECT TO HAVE QUITE A FEW GUILDS AND SCHOOLS WITHIN OUR LANDS INCLUDING:

• SCHOOL FOR VETERINARY SCIENCES
  • SCHOOL OF THE ARTS
  • HORTICULTURE
  • GLASSBLOWERS GUILD
  • CANDLEMAKERS GUILD

KINGDOM PARADE COORDINATOR

• THE KINGDOM PARADE IS AN EVENT THAT WILL BE HELD DURING THE SEDECIM MEETINGS. BESIDES BEING A "JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT" SORT OF THING, IT IS ALSO AN OPPORTUNITY FOR GROUPS TO SHOW OFF THEIR TALENTS AND WARES LIKE:

A BAND WANTING TO HIRE OUT OR SHOW OFF INSTRUMENTS CRAFTED BY YOUR BARONY.

A TROOP OF SOLDIERS THAT MIGHT SHOW OFF THEIR SKILL ONCE THE PARADE STOPS TO SETUP CAMP.

A GROUP THAT CREATES A FLOAT WITH THE PEOPLE SITTING ON IT SHOWING OFF CLOTHING CRAFTED BY YOUR GROUP.

• ANYONE ON THE LUNA SERVER INTERESTED IN CREATING A GROUP TO BE PART OF THE PARADE PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR INFORMATION.

DISCORD

Luna Server Parade Coordinator---Kingdom of Vornair---Friend code: 31418D

6/1/2017 3:19:40 AM #1

I like your post. Looks like you have a solid and diverse plan. I'm a chancellor for the Conclave of Aritaur and I'd like to invite you to our discord.

Conclave Discord

6/12/2017 3:29:53 PM #2

little bit late, but Congrats Cynn on getting this up!

6/12/2017 5:49:02 PM #3

Very nicely done post and I love the history writeup. I'm really interested in the parade idea. Do you picture this as an actual parade with people marching down a street or more like a carnival where things are all stationary?

Drake County

6/12/2017 7:45:39 PM #4

Thank you Not Pie and West. Actually, the parade will be like most, marching from point A to point B in whichever town the Sedicum is held. Once done, people can setup shops or hold contests, etc to show off their crafts and services. Our part in the parade is as a circus which we'll setup in the town and do a couple shows depending on how long the meetings take.

6/12/2017 10:34:06 PM #5

Great job! Just to be clear, membership in OTG is encouraged but not required for people who want to settle in the lands of Tir Adheirich, right?

6/13/2017 3:58:08 PM #6

I do like the Parade idea. A great way for the kingdom to showcase its crafted products and talents.

6/15/2017 5:04:18 PM #7

We are looking for anyone interested in adding something to the parade! Exotic animals, animals that do cool tricks, food vendors with delicious or exotic pies ...wait, I meant any food

6/17/2017 3:40:06 PM #8

@Ollobik

Most of our group at this time is made up of OTG members. We would encourage anyone 25 or older to join the guild, but it is not a requirement. I expect to have many non guild people in our lands as well and they will be welcomed and as much a part of decision making as any other.

6/27/2017 4:19:08 PM #9

"delicious or exotic pies ...wait, I meant any food" that made me lol

7/20/2017 3:41:46 PM #10

Many items have been removed from this post and transferred to the post for our new Duchy.

Fenixvalle

Updates will be made to this post very soon.

8/13/2017 11:13:39 AM #11

Everything is coming along very nicely. Too bad we have to patiently wait now :P

3/5/2018 1:14:12 AM #12

Very good Cynn :) @Drun Redforge: The word wait should be a curse word. :(

Games in Development Lead for the Old Timer's Guild, CoE Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!" The Old Timer's Guild