COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
NA-W Tribe selection simulation.

Hello, this thread is dedicated to documenting what tribe each kingdom, duchy, county, and town will pick during the domain selection. I hope that this thread will become a great tool for all in the days leading up to domain selection, and will help the community of Angelica transition into a post Landrush world.

Tribe selections for non-kingdoms.

Are you waiting for kingdoms to make their domain selection, before joining them? Afraid that the kingdom you pick may not end up getting the tribe you wanted, resulting in awkwardness on both parties?

Simply reply to this thread with you backer level, desired tribe, and forum/town name, and I will add you to a spreadsheet for the kingdoms and others to peruse.

This is an excellent opportunity to meet your rulers before the landrush, and for your rulers to meet you.

Click this text to view current pledges to tribes.

Kingdom selections.

The order of which backers will select their kingdom is dictated by IP, as said here.

The pick-order for NA-W is:

Azeron, known as King Matthias, ruler of the Kingdom of Valyria.

King_Einar, ruler of the Kingdom of Riftwood.

Vanderhagast, ruler of the Kingdom of Blackheart.

Sev, ruler of the Kingdom of Ashland.

EdwardBishop, ruler of the Kingdom of Tyria.

IeanaKallar, ruler of the Kingdom of Aranor.

Understandingly, kingdoms are reluctant to strait-up announce which tribes they are aiming for, and the order of domain selection may change with the merging of accounts or store purchases. Nevertheless, two kingdoms have stated their intentions for domain selection. I hope that more kingdoms will follow their example, once they have convened internal on the issue.

A number next to the kingdom (or ruler, in Azeron's case) indicates their priority of that tribe. In descending order, the highest number will be the kingdom that picks that tribe (in theory). Bold shows who is currently first in line.

Brudvir and Hrothi

Tyria. (3)

Dras

Kypiq

Neran

Azeron. (1)

Tyria. (1)

To'resk and Janoa

Azeron. (2)

Tyria. (2)

The Waerd

Remember that everything is subject to change. If I have missed any announcements from kingdoms, feel free to either PM me, or respond in this thread.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/11/2017 3:21:32 PM #1

I endorse this effort.

Imgur

7/11/2017 3:21:44 PM #2

arh Azeron currently holds first pick by ip chart.

also Xarkfleur Please note Domain selection should not be confused with server selection which is based off date of completed purchase as u refer to in ur post.

when they do domain selection it is from IP ie how much they invested in the game.

also why i do like the concept of your thread i feel it id destined to fail.

why?

Because at this stage no kingdom wants to state there intent because this could lead to another kingdom attempting to out bid them and take that tribe from them.

so i would expect most kingdoms to keep there preferences to themselves.

also there is the fact we only just got the last 2 tribes explained so some kingdoms could still be polling there people

but yes expect domain selection to be a Knife fight... it ant gonna be pretty thats for sure.

Click Banner To Visit County. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

7/11/2017 3:31:26 PM #3

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19bAG7DGod83W4EUSXu8c8av73mMoJG4MrKuURMjyMyE/edit#gid=503051774

[Influence and Domain Tracking, credit Emery (APAC)]

Please review. Found this - I concede:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/blog/18035/Signposts-Along-the-Road

I do agree most will not want to give insights into their thinking this early ;)

Imgur

7/11/2017 3:42:26 PM #4

According the the Kickstarter Q&A (question number 8) It's based on IP, then purchase date if there is a tie.

Posted By Xarkfleur at 08:31 AM - Tue Jul 11 2017

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19bAG7DGod83W4EUSXu8c8av73mMoJG4MrKuURMjyMyE/edit#gid=503051774 [Influence and Domain Tracking, credit Emery (APAC)]

Please review. Still looking for direct quotes on the process long laid out.

Some of that info is dated, as evidence by riftwood still being labeled as NA-E. I'm reviewing, but unless you can find more recent information that says that it's based exclusively on purchase date, the spreadsheet isn't that helpful.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/11/2017 3:51:48 PM #5

I defer to any of the active sovereigns who have stayed on their original servers who may comment.

I do like theory crafting in every case ;)

• In Emery's sheet note the Influence tab - column H. Also column F shows the 'declared' servers.

{edited}

Imgur

7/11/2017 5:40:06 PM #6

Updated with a second queue going by purchase order.

I will have the individual tribe preferences in a side by side queue. Bold will be the IP order, backer date will be in italics.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/11/2017 5:45:23 PM #7

Though Mandrake basically said what I was going to. Azeron is at least atm on top pick. Since his account doesn't have kingship and only will have the king title from Pendulum account or AzeronsBounty as it's called now. Which is naturally going to put him way above the others. Of course that is assuming that whole merge is going forward.

7/11/2017 5:48:14 PM #8

Posted By mandrake1980 at 08:21 AM - Tue Jul 11 2017

arh Azeron currently holds first pick by ip chart.

Didn't see his second account, "AzeronsBounty", will update shortly.

Posted By mandrake1980 at 08:21 AM - Tue Jul 11 2017

also why i do like the concept of your thread i feel it id destined to fail.

why?

Because at this stage no kingdom wants to state there intent because this could lead to another kingdom attempting to out bid them and take that tribe from them.

so i would expect most kingdoms to keep there preferences to themselves.

also there is the fact we only just got the last 2 tribes explained so some kingdoms could still be polling there people

but yes expect domain selection to be a Knife fight... it ant gonna be pretty thats for sure.

Oh, I am well aware of that. But you are missing something important.

Azeron has declared his intent to take either the Neran or the Kypiq. Any new players seeing this thread that want the Neran or Kypiq will gravitate to Azeron unless the other kingdoms come fourth.

If anyone wishes to contest Azeron's claim to the Kypiq and the Neran, they must step forwards. Otherwise, I will need to consider the other kingdoms "undecided" and mark them as such in a few week's time.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/11/2017 5:49:53 PM #9

GG, no re. IP is going to change quite a bit in the coming months as people get into bidding wars.

7/11/2017 7:18:48 PM #10

Posted By Yorick at 10:49 AM - Tue Jul 11 2017

GG, no re. IP is going to change quite a bit in the coming months as people get into bidding wars.

I hope so. Bring in some more $ for the devs.
I just hope the lossers of said bidding war don't bitter out on us.

7/11/2017 11:32:58 PM #11

Keep in mind account merging has not yet been implemented. Who knows which monarchs may have an alt forum account that will push them further up the IP charts once combined.

Friend Code: B8ADDD

7/11/2017 11:35:21 PM #12

Also, Brudvir/Hrothi and To'Resk/Janoa are shared. Making for 6 kingdoms on each server, not 8.

Friend Code: B8ADDD

7/11/2017 11:37:35 PM #13

As Ashlands symbol is a Phoenix and they seem very trade oriented I think they might go for the Janoa/To'resk kingdom

I've also heard rumors that many people in Blackheart want to go Dras, for obvious reasons

I think both those combinations are quite fitting

7/12/2017 12:01:06 AM #14

Thank's for all the information. The main goal of this thread is to keep track and gather information into one place that is easy to access.

I'll pair the Brudvir/Hrothi and To'Resk/Janoa together until further notice. I will also update the IP tier whenever possible.

I won't be updating the tribal selections without an official statement, however. It would be rude the the leaders, and misleading to any newcomers, to use rumors in such a volatile subject.

I fully anticipate that if there is any discussions between the kingdoms, it is/would be happening privately, and any announcements here (or on their own kingdom page) will be a result of said discussions.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

7/12/2017 3:40:46 AM #15

Update with new information.

Azeron has just PMed me, saying his pledge came right after Kairos. Making him position 5 on the backer-date tier.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.