COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[POLL] CoE Character Census

CoE Character Census

What server/kingdom/duchy/county/town are you aligned with and what do you want your tribe to be?

--->Click me to take the poll!<---

Hey my fellow Elyrians! In light of all the fancy polls, I thought it would be cool to see where everyone wants to start! I hope it helps our grand leaders get a clearer picture of what their constituents want.

EDIT: Here are the statistics

EDIT2: Here is a google sheet

EDIT3: Let me know if I should add more distillation. What questions can we ask the data that would be interesting to answer?

Take this CoE Character Census so that the community can see where people are planning to start and what tribes they want!

Friend Code: 4E637C

7/18/2017 4:10:11 AM #1

1) Needs a "My Own" option on Duchy/County/Town preference

2) Survey summary results only tell you how many people have taken it without providing any other info.

3) Can't speak for the other servers, but NA-W is already running something like a live update thread version of this poll with placement spreadsheets.

7/18/2017 11:57:50 AM #2

Apparently you have to enable the questions to be viewable on each question. Sorry about that folks. I've added a link to the stats. As to your first answer, there is an other field for those questions. Thanks for the feedback and for participating!

Sidenote, unfortunately I don't know how to turn of the viewing of no answers..but after awhile I'll export the admin view without them.

Take this CoE Character Census so that the community can see where people are planning to start and what tribes they want!

7/18/2017 12:44:42 PM #3

The duchy "Avagast" in the kingdom of Nirath on the EU server should be "Avaland". Avagast is the name of a county in the duchy.

Kernothia

7/18/2017 1:45:08 PM #4

Fixed! Thanks EmmaSonnenwend

7/18/2017 10:04:37 PM #5

Sheets been updated. We're at 69 responses so far.

7/30/2017 4:41:24 AM #6

I added a new sheet to the tab after doing some VBA programming...so many loops. grumbles about language features

Anyway, the new tab has distilled the raw data from the other tab into things like "How many people are starting in Kairos?" and "What tribe do people from Kairos want to play?". I didn't write those questions, but everything is organized under different headers, so hopefully it's clear. Please let me know if it isn't. Also, if we get a sudden influx of answers, I should be able to just run the programmed module against the new dataset and come out with updated answers.

As always, the graphs and such that are generated by limesurvey are the most up-to-date information, but it is sullied by the inclusion of missing selections and the inability to customize how the data is graphed.

Please enjoy the updated/distilled information. Let me know if I should add more distillation. What questions can we ask the data that would be interesting to answer?