COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Bordweall Chronicles #012

Kitlandria Bokest, Editor in Chief of the Bordweall Chronicles, is proud to present the holiday heavy 12th edition featuring a special thanks to Soulbound Studios, some classic satire, lore hints, and tons of art!

A special thank you to Mel (BlueBelle), Vongu, Daelyn, Renegade Dastard and her community, and Dleatherus who all contributed content through images this edition. A special thank you to Harold Rivieu for making his second appearance in our paper! :)

Don't forget our slogan as you read: The latest news, entertainment, and satire. It's up to you to figure out which is which.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is quite a bit of delicious satire in this edition, so much so I've included the very definition of satire. Please bear in mind that Soulbound Studios also has a sense of humor and that we as a community should be wise enough to recognize their sarcasm when it surfaces. As such... Please do not take this edition as an invitation to violate any Code of Conduct agreements or turn this thread into anything explicit. Silly innuendos and double entendres welcome within reason. ;)

Please Enjoy!

For more information on the fantastic Kingdom of Bordweall, check out our recruitment thread!

Remember you can click on the paper for a larger version.

Page 1

Page 2

Previous issues:

BCE#001

BCE#002

BCE#003

BCE#004

BCE#005

BCE#006

BCE#007

BCE#008

BCE#009

BCE#0010

BCE#0011

Free Kingdom Edition

BCEiC

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

12/24/2017 11:33:29 PM #1

Reading the details of the heroic Battle of Buldge gave me new respect for Bordweall's painful history. Being ripped open and occupied by the Empire for so many years... How traumatic.

12/25/2017 12:11:39 AM #2

Posted By EricShade at 6:33 PM - Sun Dec 24 2017

Reading the details of the heroic Battle of Buldge gave me new respect for Bordweall's painful history. Being ripped open and occupied by the Empire for so many years... How traumatic.

Hey - everyone's down on their luck from time to time. ;) What matters is that we came out on top, yea?

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

12/25/2017 1:44:09 AM #3

lol yea really stuck it to them in the end ;) that's what counts