COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[Alesia]County of Bhailedar

Welcome to Bhailedar!

Capital: Tyrus

Duchy: Zylphania

Kingdom: Alesia

Welcome to Bhailedar! Enjoy your stay in our hearth-warmed halls. We are a tight knit community of rising stars in Alesia. We aim to be a diverse group, covering a wide array of interests and niches. If you have a goal, we can help you accomplish it. Proficient citizens can also expect to be rewarded for their efforts, both within the county and outside. We are a pillar of our Duchy and our kingdom- if this sounds appealing to you, be sure to explore all there is to offer in Bhailedar.

Government

In Bhailedar, I believe that the best person for the job is the only person for the job. Hard work and skill in an area will always find reward in my county. In this way, I always hope to keep a competent group of staff around me, who will help me rule the county. I also believe that a politically active community will be more politically satisfied. That is why I plan to set up regular discord meetings with citizens of my county- everyone will have a chance to voice concerns, raise issues, and suggest solutions.

The Count

My name is mickdude, and I have been a member of the community for two years now. I was among the first thousand to back the game on kickstarter (Kickstarter backer #564), I’ve been a subreddit moderator for a little under a year now, and (basically) a co-host of The Town Crier. I’ve been a roleplayer for 5 years and a worldbuilder for a little less than that. I picked up the notion of Elyria early on and loved everything that it had to offer; the concept of dynasties, the player driven stories, and the impact that I would have on others and others would have on me.

The Name of Bhailedar

The name ‘Bhailedar’ is a rough portmanteau of two Gaelic words- ‘Bhaile’, meaning home, and ’Údar’, meaning author. The author, of course, is you- Your character is your story, and Bhailedar is your home.

Discord:

1/25/2018 6:46:38 AM #1

i really like what you've described bere. regular discord meetings with your citizenry is a clever idea. looking forward to hearing more this saturday.

archer, tamer, survivalist, monster hunter, protector of the weak || duchy of aravier, kingdom of alésia, « næ

2/3/2018 3:03:38 AM #2

Count Mickdude is an awesome Count. Just ask to see his folder of praise and you will see.