COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
A sight fur sore eyes!

On this gateway to the weekend I have news of movement among our esteemed moderator team.

What more can I say about this thoughtful, neighborly and courteous member of our community, a rare breed!. A splendid person to interact with, our friend has been a cornerstone of this community for quote some time. Well educated on Elyria, tribal knowledge, our community culture and sociable, he is an excellent example of someone that inspires us, even though he'd never fish fur a compliment himself.

Don't take my word for it, here is what CoE member Katie has to say:

"Polite was one of the first people I met in the CoE community, back in October of 2016 in CoE's IRC. From the moment I interacted with him he was friendly and open, and I could tell people admired his character. Over the past year and a half of knowing him, I can attest to his warmth and genuine nature. Even when faced with conflict, he maintains a calm and courteous demeanor, and continues to look for the best in people. He goes out of his way to make sure others feel welcome and accepted into the community, and this kindness is infectious in the best of ways. Thank you for your friendship Polite, your compassion and sincerity don't go unnoticed."

A stalwart member of the nobility in Ashland and defacto leader of the Grand Duchy of Sanctaphandri, he has friends in high places too. After being informed of this news, King Sev Kimura sent over this considerate dispatch:

"Polite was actually the first person I met in the CoE community, but we didn't really connect until much later, when Ashland was starting up. He is a fun person to play games with and more than that a good person with solid values. He understands that this is a game that we are all wanting to enjoy together. Polite more than lives up to his name. I can't think of a better person to be a Super Mod."

On behalf of myself, the Studio, and the mod and Super Mod teams, we couldn't be more thrilled to announce the promotion of

Polite

to the role of Super Moderator for the Chronicles of Elyria Community.

Thank you Polite, for your cotton-tail cordiality, your efforts to always put a smile on people's faces, and making sure no one ever has a bad hare day again.

So what are you waiting for? Hop to it! Raise a glass and cheer fur this great news!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/10/2018 2:42:38 AM #1

CHEERS

Friend code: 64E963

3/10/2018 2:44:20 AM #2

Nice, congrats Polite, true Polite's been here for what seems like ages being a mod for a while too now. Long time coming ?

3/10/2018 2:44:36 AM #3

Polite ♥ Congratz! I'm so happy for you (:

3/10/2018 2:47:18 AM #4

Congratulations Polite!!! VERY well earned and a long time coming! :-)

3/10/2018 2:57:29 AM #5

Cheers!

3/10/2018 3:02:17 AM #6

Well I'd argue that it's about time. Congrats to Polite, you keep doing you.

3/10/2018 3:03:05 AM #7

<3 <3 <3

"To some, stars are merely pinpricks of light in the night sky; yet for the seasoned traveler they are the cairns of the galaxy, a web of shimmering pathways that guides a wayfarer wherever they wish to go." ✧*˚‧ Navi Eunoia of House Vitale

3/10/2018 3:13:25 AM #8

Congrats Polite! <3

Xuerou Wyvernwood Mayoress of Imbrium Ridge Kingdom of Ashland Duchy of Fioralba

3/10/2018 3:23:51 AM #9

Tries to drag Polite off because he is now exra shiny

Now you are exactly what I need for my collection of shinies. Congratulations.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

3/10/2018 3:52:00 AM #10

Congratz mate!

3/10/2018 4:14:12 AM #11

well deserved!!

3/10/2018 7:28:13 AM #12

Congratulations M'lord. :) Very well deserved.

3/10/2018 8:41:41 AM #13

Congrats polite. Indeed, very well deserved.

Alt text - can be left blank

3/10/2018 9:03:53 AM #14

Congratulations Polite! It's well deserved.

3/10/2018 9:05:06 AM #15

Gratz well earned.