COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖔𝖓 𝕱à𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖊

▅▆▇█ 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝔉𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔱𝔢 █▇▆▅

𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖔𝖓 𝕱à𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖊 is the county seat of Bhon Luaithre. The name 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖔𝖓 𝕱à𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖊 means Draigh's Welcome. Draigh was a co-founder of the Kingdom of Al-Khezam and a vital part of building our community. In his honor, I will do all that I can to fulfill his wish of creating a city that overcomes bias and prejudice and brings together Menn of all tribes and Religions. I am well aware of the difficulties I will face in overcoming existing stigmas the various religions and tribes place upon one another. I wholeheartedly accept this challenge.

This first steps to overcoming stereotypes and prejudices is education and dissemination of factual knowledge. This falls in line with my already established plans:

Free Public Schools

I plan to set up free basic schooling for all residents of the county (both PC and NPC). These schools will provide a basic education in reading, wring/linguistics, and arithmetic in as much as they are relevant to Elyria. I will personally fund this endeavor at the beginning, assimilating it into the tax structure as the county develops.

Institutions of Higher Learning

I would like to establish two "colleges". The first would be for artists - painters, sculptors, etc.. in order to promote the beautification and splendor of our community.
The second would be a "Historical Society" of sorts, seeking out and preserving the history of all Elyria much like archaeologists. I will be working with Scylurus and his Mindfire organization on this project and will update this as we work out the details.

Museums

A museum(s) of art and history will help bring the benefits of these two schools to the general population. This may be contained in one location or as two separate entities, depending on the scope of each.

In Conclusion

There will be much more going into the creation of this hopefully Utopian City, but as with just about everything at this point, there isn't enough solid information on mechanics to flesh it out further. I will update this thread as more technical information is released and I am I able to speak from a solid source of knowledge.

If this idea inspires you and you would like to talk more about it, please drop in either the Duchy of Feann or Kingdom of Al-Khezam Discord and we can have a spirited and thought provoking discussion about the possibilities.

3/19/2018 8:42:12 PM #1

I would gladly come to visit . To honor Draigh.

3/25/2018 12:24:18 PM #2

I hope this town prospers, as a fitting memorial to Draigh.

Coming Soon(tm)

3/27/2018 4:59:42 PM #3

As above - sorry for your loss :(

I hope the town does well and his statue stands in his memory for many years to come.

5/12/2018 7:07:35 PM #4

I'm sure Draighton Failte will be one of those locations one must visit when they travel to Al-Khezam!