COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Vitalis Mayor Seminar 3 - Sat. April 28th

We had a great turnout for both the first and second Mayor Seminars and we are excited to finish out this three-part section of the Vitalis Seminar Series with a workshop on Marketing Your Communities.

In this workshop, we will focus on everything you need to know about marketing your community. From understanding brand awareness to the creation of a marketing and recruitment strategy. We will help you make your community stand out among the masses.

Join us in the Vitalis Discord on April 28th from 3-4 PM EST to attend. A Q&A session will happen after the presentation.

4/26/2018 11:23:22 PM #16

The last two have been highly informative and I have no doubt that this next one will continue that trend. I would definitely recommend that any mayor that wants valuable insight into what's involved in being a mayor attend.

4/27/2018 9:48:33 PM #17

Posted By borgio at 4:08 PM - Mon Apr 23 2018

now can we have some detail on how to manage the industrial side of a city or land.

Yes. we will have more seminars on how to build and zone a city, one for city government, and another on managing an industrial city. I am VERY interested in the commercial and industrial parts of a city.

However, those seminars have to wait until we get more detains from SbS on the game mechanics. So stay tuned for our future meetings.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow and good luck with your city!

4/28/2018 5:40:13 PM #18

Oh awesome! see you there

4/28/2018 5:42:18 PM #19

The seminar will begin in a little over an hour. I look forward to seeing you all there.