COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Looking for an EU home

Hi all,

I just pledged a bloodline pack. Thinking of buying a farm and shop with EP when the time comes. Just started reading about CoE, so I may end up upgrading. It seems prudent to me to start looking for a Duke/Duchess or Mayor to serve, though I may upgrade to Mayor at least in the coming months.

In the beginning, I would be quite happy to farm and sell produce and would offer my peasantry fighting ability if ever needed. In return some form of protection within the extended borders of a city or town would be appreciated where I could sell my goods.

I am probably going to start as the most human species, I forget their name.

Also would prefer a diplomatic, peaceful, organised ruler, as supposed to a chaotic or warmonger type. I just want to live a quiet simple life:D

5/27/2018 3:26:54 PM #1

Greetings, your description looks promising, visit the Arkadia Discord so we can talk easily: https://discord.gg/tmMN9UN

I am more on the peaceful/diplomatic side and am in heavy need of farmer.

5/27/2018 3:41:56 PM #2

I'm the chaotic warmonger type (though I prefer the term sensible militarist) so probably not what you're looking for but Vittorio (MalevolentFiend on the forums) of the Duchy of Asebe'ia Thunar is planning to be the "farming count" so it may be worth hitting him up on the Nirath Discord if you want to focus initially on farming and farm management.

If you are set on playing as Neran I'd counsel you to wait till domain selection because you'll be able to see which noble has gotten what land/tribe and be able to make your decision from a smaller range of choices.

Coming Soon(tm)

5/27/2018 3:46:26 PM #3

Welcome to the community, There are quite a few towns, counties and duchies recruiting at the moment. Did you already check the domain forums ?

If you like to carebear, join a small yet prosperous town, the town of Brash might be just right. We will be a Hrothi settlement both inside and outside the mountain. We will have a few Neran and Brudvir citizens though who will have their housing outside the mountain (unless I can make the doors large enough to fit them inside). Feel free to click my banner or join me on Discord if you have questions.

Brash

5/27/2018 4:14:19 PM #4

Hi Eladriel and welcome to COE, i am also an Arkadian within the Kingdom of Arkadia in the Duchy of Salernum, The capitol, i have just pledged mayors package and will also be looking for anyone who wishes to build there lives and businesses under the protection of a mayor and count who care as much for there citizens as they do there King ( Raziel ), check out the Arkadian page ( link below ) to see what we are all about, and feel free to ask any questions, Best Regards......BaderWray of Wrayville or Woodbridge !!

https://ibb.co/mk2ggT)](https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Guild-Recruitmet/7643-EU-Kingdom-of-Arkadia)

5/27/2018 4:27:04 PM #5

Look up coranth, the duke is a friend and very good guy to work with. What you describe sounds like our play style, we are gonna get good infrastructure set up first. I will be a mayor/baron and would love to work with someone wanting to farm and could help get you set up during expo.

Baron Neiph Cadfael

5/27/2018 5:06:39 PM #6

Hi mate in my Duchy you will be always protected. Your crop 🌾 will grow and your belly will prosper. The Duchy of Latium In The Arkadian kingdom is what you are looking for.

5/27/2018 5:13:32 PM #7

If you are a peaceful farmer and like to join a mayor co-operation, Come and live in Balmore. Solo farmers are welcome too. We speak mostly Dutch, English and French and in my county you can live a peaceful existence. Zero Torrance against lawbreakers though :)

5/27/2018 7:52:15 PM #8

Evening Eladriel.

I am the Count of Althaia which is situated within Asebe'ia Thunar, within the Kingdom of Nirath, and have quite a few across my County with an interest in farming, breeding, herbalism, etc. We are always looking for like minded people.

I originally started Chronicles of Elyria with the idea of starting a farmstead and expanding, which attracted a few like minded, and as such I upgraded to a town. Over time some in my town decided to become Mayors, so I upgraded to Count. It is unlikely I will be tending the fields, like I had originally planned, but utilising my position it is my intention to create a County that will promote agriculture.

If you'd like to talk more please feel free to contact me in the above posted Nirath Discord, or visit the the Asebe'ia Thunar Duchy Discord I am Vittorio in there.

As Chip has said though. If it is your intention to play Neran (the most Human like Tribe) it may be worth holding out until after Domain Selection. As it currently stands no Kingdom can guarantee the Tribes that will be within their Kingdom. We don't make false promises in Nirath, so I cannot promise that you would have access to Neran within our Kingdom.

I wish you the best of luck wherever you do go though, be you somebody I support, a friend, or a rival (I shall salt your earth if you're a rival! winks).

"But the Duchess had no common sense, probably because it was, well, too common." - Terry Pratchett
Selene Server Contact for The Older Gamers (TOG) | Friend Code: DE07B6

5/27/2018 9:56:31 PM #9

Hi Eladriel and welcome here,

I’m pretty sure anyone in Arkadia would be more than happy to have you.

Farming will be a crucial job to maintain any type of urban settlement. Even I’m always in need of more farmers.

Best thing is you visit us on our discord and get to see if you get along with any noble :

Discord

5/27/2018 10:29:57 PM #10

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Over the last couple of days I have been thinking about upgrading my account and have now done so to Count. I still am interested in the agricultural side of the game, but my priorities and responsibilities have changed with the upgrade. I have had a kind offer to join a Duchy, following RL commitments over the next week or two. Once again kind thanks for the offers and I do hope to be making positive relations with as many Nobles and citizens as possible in my new role.

5/28/2018 2:20:57 PM #11

Grats on the upgrade! Good luck wherever you end up. I’m sure you will enjoy it.

Baron Neiph Cadfael

5/28/2018 3:18:00 PM #12

Hi there Eladriel!

Welcome to Elyria and congrats on upgrading to Count! I fyou are still unsure about where to go you can check out Al-Khezam's kingdom forum post as well as the Kingdom's discord

Have a great day and good luck!

5/28/2018 4:08:08 PM #13

If you are looking for a Duchy that is highly, community-focused then the Duchy of Feann in the Kingdom of Al-Khezam (which I am the Duke of) is looking for new players.

You can find more information from the link in my signature.

5/28/2018 7:56:49 PM #14

Good hello Count Eladriel,

I invite you to Alkhezam's discord and let us know more about you.

5/28/2018 9:45:32 PM #15

Greetings, I am an ally of the Duchy of Anor. Feel free to check out their website, threads and/or join their Discord for a chat and to get to know them better.

Duchy of Anor Website

Duchy of Anor Forum Thread

Organisations of Anor Thread

Discord Channel

Thankyou for your time.