COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Newcomer/New Pledge

Greetings All,

I stumbled across my first video relating to CoE at the weekend and since this have spent my time consuming as much time and as many videos as i could find or get my hands on.

As a result of how quickly i've become obsessed with finding information about CoE i rapidly came to the conclusion that i need to chuck my hat in the ring and go ahead and pledge.

I've now pledged to a magistrate level and have started reading up on information on the EU server and have realised that it would be extremely useful to start getting engaged with a community and find my potential place in the world to come.

There sits my reason for the post, with a view to securing my Mayor/Baron status in a community i decided to post here to start the search for a county/duchy/kingdom to which my house will be pledged.

My interests when it comes to the game are relatively broad though at the earlier stages my intention will be to look to build, secure and grow a base of existing in ideally northern colder climates amongst the Brudvir. I know there will be potentially limitations on this front as the map is yet to be known but that's the plan anyway.

So.... to the question, are their any potential counties that are looking for strong collaborative types who are willing to work to the advantage of the duchy whilst also providing a strong house simultaneously.

If there's anyone out there i would love to here from you. Ideally looking for any groups that use discord for text comms.

Looking forward to hearing from potential community allies.

Pestis

6/27/2018 6:14:15 PM #1

Welcome to the community! Always good to meet a fellow Mayor! The Duchy of Terenia might be just right for you. We are part of the Demalion Empire and as such will be located on the northern parts of the world. Brudvir, Hrothi and Neran should find a good home in Empire. Feel free to visit our forum post here or our Discord:

Brash

6/27/2018 6:26:34 PM #2

Hey, Gladal County is currently recruiting, we have over 100 members and will definitely have the Brudvir tribe.

Here is our Forum post and discord, just click the images below :)

6/27/2018 9:30:49 PM #3

Hail and Wellmet Pestis,

Welcome to the CoE community, and the Selene (EU) Server.

If you have a look at the forums under Selene domains, you will find that there are 5 kingdoms on Selene. One of which is a double.

They are:

• Al-Khezam
  • Arkadia
  • Demalion(=the double)
  • Nirath
  • Tryggr

You will find that each of the kingdoms has an active discord.

My advice, just visit each discord and get a feel for the communities that are on offer. After all with any luck you will find a group you will be playing with for a long time.

Each kingdom on Selene has merits and detriments.

As for tribe and biome. Currently we are awaiting map selection and only after that domain selection. So right now no-one has a claim to any tribe, or biome.

Tribes can also be migrated to anywhere you want to play, tho ofcourse each Tribe functions best in their own biome.

Biomes cannot be migrated. So if the landscape you want to play in, is the most important part of your play experience, I'd wait till after land selection is done to join anywhere.

Good luck finding your feet!

6/28/2018 3:46:35 PM #4

Welcome to the community, hopefully my county can be of interest to you, while i can't guarantee the location or the tribe (same as everyone else since there is no map yet), I can guarantee the type of cooperation that I will be organising in my county.

First off, my county will be within the kingdom of Nirath, the oldest kingdom in CoE (not just the EU server). Nirath has a wide variety of duchies, and while i haven't committed to one yet, I will come land selection depending on what resources and geological features are available, and that suit the needs of those working with me. That said, it means though I'll have the last say when picking where we settle, everyone will have input in what and where we go.

My counties main focus will be primarily entertainment, at least my settlement in the county will be. The settlements around mine will be areas that support that, meaning short trade routes and locally sourced goods for all stores that sound the entertainment areas. The focual point of the settlement will be an arena, so think peace time pvp :D.

Anything that you'd like to focus your settlement on, i'd support, which means if you want to be a mining town but change your mind to farming later on, i got you covered.

So anything that you want to do, should it involve something to sell later on, be it weapons or armour, food or beer, the central settlement in the county will be purchasing from you as a manufacturer to sell to the masses who come for the entertainment.

If that isn't your thing, then fair play, gg etc :D maybe we'll cross paths later ingame :D

6/30/2018 12:57:25 AM #5

HI I am the Duke of Latium in the Arkadian Kingdom. My Duchy is military focus and we got a lot of support role as well. All in all a well balanced team. Anyone is welcome to be part of this amazing family. I got player manly from Uk-Usa-Ita and north of Europe as well. My Discord is private ( to protect my duchy from trolls and spy) if you are interested in join the discord for a nice chat (even as guest) let me know send me a private message .

7/11/2018 10:17:16 PM #6

The Duchy of Anor within the Demalion Empire is looking to recruit people so I'll just get straight to sharing their info rather than beat about the bush.

Feel free to check out their website, threads and/or join their Discord for a chat.

Duchy of Anor Website

Duchy of Anor Forum Thread

Organisations of Anor Thread

Discord Channel

Cheers.

7/14/2018 4:19:53 AM #7

Welcome to the CoE community, Pestis

7/14/2018 7:22:08 AM #8

Welcome to the community and you'll find a lot of great folks over in Selene to get you started!

7/14/2018 8:15:39 AM #9

Don't lock in your choice without visiting around the various discords. You may find you think you found your place and community only than months later find something that's even more intriguing and than have the issue of breaking ties. Whereas if your just being friendly and hovering no one will get upset if you say I live this community but that one over there is where I belong so everyones happy for you.

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

7/14/2018 8:45:29 AM #10

Welcome. Shop around in different discords and keep contact with the ones you like most. Make friends and negotiate a good position in the community.

Don't put it off until the last day. After the land selection you may have nothing left to negotiate.

10/23/2018 8:49:43 AM #11

I agree with the others. Shop around in the Discords to know the people but also visit each Monarch's info page in the forums here. They tell you the focus and play style that will encourage and that can help you get off to a start that is good for you!

**I just noticed the date of your original post...(walks away quietly)