COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
The Assassination of the King of Bordweall

The King of Bordweall - a horrendous creature stirring up the dust of Elyria to make his Kingdom larger any way he can. The selfish, greedy King bows to no one else, and he makes his presence known among all and let's nothing stand in his way.

His army, great. His wisdom, dulled and persistent in evil nature, in which he only sees himself.

The foothold he had gained was once ruled by, in your own sense, an opinionated one, but all around Noble-coursed.

The people under the King of Bordweall became weakened and the long drawn out War for their existence had turned them unfavorably against him.

Knowing his over-paid army would protect him, they crawled into a hole and drowned themselves in their doubts and weakened sociatel state.

But for another group of citizens, it was a different story. Their demeanor was different than all of the others - and their hope pushed them through that darkness.

They decided it was time for a new Ruler. A time for change. They journeyed as far as the next Kingdom, in the County that would change their future, for the better.

It was there they would encounter a famous bounty hunter and assassin, and plead to them to get rid of their King.

The assassin agreed to their plea for help and had told them he would begin his trek in the following morning.

The assassin, reaching the Kings Capital, identifies his entry point into the Kings grounds, and then his estate.

7/20/2018 10:47:55 PM #1

Wow. Good luck to you, gonna have hard times ahead of ya.

7/20/2018 10:56:50 PM #2

Posted By Jaidic at 6:47 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

Wow. Good luck to you, gonna have a hard time ahead of ya.

Thanks. I'll need it.

7/20/2018 11:08:48 PM #3

The King of Bordweall pulls out a parchment scroll out of his sleeve and holds it up for all to see clearly the image upon and the words below.

(from yesterday and hence his thread)

Skyrip aka Marcusamber aka Ambriel aka several other accounts

he's harmless as a pet - a tad predictable in his trollishness

easily recognized by the affliction of thinking they are always in the right and so you'll soon get bored of him

i wouldn't even wish him upon my rivals

if he does happen to infest your domain, let us know, i'll let you in on the best way to exterminate the vermin

D.

7/20/2018 11:10:17 PM #4

A story about some king being evil/greedy, couldn't come up with something more original there?

7/20/2018 11:13:51 PM #5

Posted By Gunnlang at 7:10 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

A story about some king being evil/greedy, couldn't come up with something more original there?

What else is there in the unfavorable sight of their King? Incest? Lol

"Hey sis, you think that'll make people hate me and want to assassinate me?"

In character: (nothing can be said, since you can't exist)

7/20/2018 11:34:23 PM #6

Lmfao, well I guess I'm at war with someone already then. Sick.

Novigrad County~ Together we stand strong and bring despair to those who dare cross us.

7/20/2018 11:34:44 PM #7

Posted By Dleatherus at 4:08 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

The King of Bordweall pulls out a parchment scroll out of his sleeve and holds it up for all to see clearly the image upon and the words below.

easily recognized by the affliction of thinking they are always in the right and so you'll soon get bored of him

if he does happen to infest your domain, let us know, i'll let you in on the best way to exterminate the vermin

D.

(Standing Ovation)

Alt text - can be left blank

7/20/2018 11:38:59 PM #8

Posted By Bourneh at 7:34 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

Lmfao, well I guess I'm at war with someone already then. Sick.

One man's happiness is another's weakness.

7/20/2018 11:40:46 PM #9

I truly wish people would wait until at least domain selection launches to start this kind of “RP”.

It’s going to be a very annoying wait otherwise...

7/20/2018 11:41:32 PM #10

Posted By Malais at 7:40 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

I truly wish people would wait until at least domain selection launches to start this kind of “RP”.

It’s going to be a very annoying wait otherwise...

Literally "the suspense is killing me" its pretty great.

7/21/2018 12:03:55 AM #11

Posted By Dleatherus at 7:08 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

i wouldn't even wish him upon my rivals

D.

Id like to give you the "Doesnt know how to make a post after a certain amount of time" speech. I mean, I might be boring, sure. But at least I know how to throw a punch.

What I'm trying to get at, is that this story could progress even more had you made your own post about it at a later date.

7/21/2018 12:07:31 AM #12

A small female was on the estate grounds, word had gotten to her that someone was planning to assassin a king and it was her job to ensure that death does not befall any king who is worthy to remain upon the throne. Wrapping in a dark cloak her eyes saw the person as they entered the estate, following a few paces behind them thankful that her cloak helped her blend into the shadows.

After a while the young female got bored she walked, sliding her hand down she took out her small throwing knife. It was something cheap she picked up not wanting to waste good money to kill someone so cowardly to attack someone when they were defenseless. Not wasting another second she quickly threw the blade watching as it embedded itself into the back of the other assassin.

Turning she walked away, not even bothering to gather to knife since she had laced it with poison so even if they did survive the attack they would be dead before sunrise.

7/21/2018 12:14:05 AM #13

Posted By ChibiNekoHime at 8:07 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

A small female was on the estate grounds, word had gotten to her that someone was planning to assassin a king and it was her job to ensure that death does not befall any king who is worthy to remain upon the throne. Wrapping in a dark cloak her eyes saw the person as they entered the estate, following a few paces behind them thankful that her cloak helped her blend into the shadows.

After a while the young female got bored she walked, sliding her hand down she took out her small throwing knife. It was something cheap she picked up not wanting to waste good money to kill someone so cowardly to attack someone when they were defenseless. Not wasting another second she quickly threw the blade watching as it embedded itself into the back of the other assassin.

Turning she walked away, not even bothering to gather to knife since she had laced it with poison so even if they did survive the attack they would be dead before sunrise.

Hurting with a sharp pain in his back, and confused why the attacker walked away, he grunted.

He released the blade from his back, and continued on with his mission, though at a slower rate.

He can feel his heart pounding.

He thinks to himself "If I don't get someone to help me with my wound I may die." As he enters the storage room. "It's too late. I must carry on with my mission."

7/21/2018 12:20:54 AM #14

"Another day, another dollar." The town guard sighed to himself as he set out for his morning rounds.

"Hopefully it will be a quite one" he muttered to himself as he walked his usual patrol.

A short distance down the road a crowd was gathering. He could hear their loud talking, he could also see the fear in their eyes.

Sure enough, someones dead.

As he got closer he was able to recognize the bloated corpse, Marcusambr the troll. Dead and lifeless, and covered in his own shit and piss.

He sighed a long relief, he knows no one will care about this murder.

"Good riddance" he thought.

Alt text - can be left blank

7/21/2018 12:22:28 AM #15

Posted By JohnnyViscerate at 8:20 PM - Fri Jul 20 2018

"Another day, another dollar." The town guard sighed to himself as he set out for his morning rounds.

"Hopefully it will be a quite one" he muttered to himself as he walked his usual patrol.

A short distance down the road a crowd was gathering. He could hear their loud talking, he could also see the fear in their eyes. Sure enough, someones dead.

As he got closer he was able to recognize the bloated corpse, Marcusambr the troll. Dead and lifeless, and covered in his own shit and piss.

He sighed a long relief, he knows no one will care about this murder.

"Good riddance" he thought.

That's not how the story unfolds.