COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Pledged now what

I did a pledge and I'm trying to see if the game is open to those that pledged. I can't find any download link...(If there even is one because it's still in development.)

12/28/2019 4:47:27 AM #1

nothing is currently playable. However, there is plenty to read in the Dev journals and you can get to know the community on the coe discord I look forward to seeing you around!

12/28/2019 4:56:44 AM #2

Nothing playable for the foreseeable future, but it wouldn't hurt to get to know the community around you. What server do you intend to play on and what do you plan to do?

12/28/2019 7:18:55 AM #3

Heads up, you might also want to check in from time to time though out the year... sometimes the dev's do web based events which give various items to players and community's for involvement.

a pretty neat example was this crystal that generates light by itself.. useful when digging an underground area... or someplace with alot of fog perhaps.

Most recent event is the Village/Town reverse auction, its hit a couple snags but the gist of things is that there are places on the server map that folks have yet to acquired though community involvement or real world money.

Those spots are being sold for real world money ...where the longer a place goes un-purchased the less money you need to grab the town.

*note careful though, once things kick off in the live game that area has the possibility of being destroyed, taken over or hit ecological hardships due to what is available and how its managed.

12/28/2019 11:57:54 AM #4

I have found this to be a great source of information, General Info & FAQ's

Welcome and good luck!

12/28/2019 12:26:48 PM #5

Take it easy and enjoy the ride. There will be bumps, but let's hope it's all roleplay. Join a community on discord. You'll be helped with everything.

12/28/2019 7:23:04 PM #6

yes like everyone said, try joining the discord if have a discord, or do some looking around and stuff. you can also participate in their events (like Zelcovian said) which helps them earn more money for game's development. I see people in discord often talk about the items they got and stuff.. really right now the game is just in game development and community building stage.

12/28/2019 9:47:22 PM #7

Because that's the sensible thing to do, donate/pledge money and then try to figure out if there is anything playable. Thank you for your contribution and happy holidays.

1/4/2020 1:21:34 PM #8

Posted By MagistoDiscord at 9:47 PM - Sat Dec 28 2019

Because that's the sensible thing to do, donate/pledge money and then try to figure out if there is anything playable. Thank you for your contribution and happy holidays.

That's what crowd funded games are about mate, If you like the concept and vision, and hope to play a game like this, You invest in the game and hope it's one day completed !

Or you just follow development until you are happy that the game will release, But holding out will cost you more later down the road, as early backers are rewarded for there pledge/investment.

1/4/2020 3:00:47 PM #9

Pledged, Done

Join the Community, Done

Join Discord next

😜

Mod Edit: Recruitment removal.

1/9/2020 1:27:59 AM #10

Discord is a great place to learn about the game and get updates that don't reach official places. you also get to chat directly with the game developers quite frequently, and they are happy to answer any questions you might have :) and there's an awesome community there, that have vast knowledge about the game and love theoryforging about what they dont know! XD