COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
[NA] Animal Husbandry Association - AHA

The association serves as a network of independent breeders & tamers across Elyria to create a directory for customers, locate animals in neighboring regions for breeding & taming, and education in both animal husbandry and related businesses.

Lead by Executive Leader & Founder Stealthwire

TBD

Lead by Gaeda Jarlsskald.

Lead by Ana Draumr.

There are four subassociations for detailed information on animal types and relevant network connections. Note that some breeders choose to remain as an unspecialized.

Mount Breeders: e.g. Donkeys, Horses, Ursaphant, Trison.

Livestock Breeders: Farm animals e.g. Cows, Pigs, Sheep.

Pet Breeders: Vanity pets, guards, fighting companions.

Wildlife Tamers: New and rare animal breeds captured in the wild.

Whether you'd like to join the AHA as a breeder, tamer, loyal customer, or just a friend, please connect with us on Discord.

Get started on our website by registering for our forums.

Animal professionals should Create a Listing on the directory. Outstanding community members, content writers, and contest winners may have their listing featured across the website.

Want to rep the AHA on the CoE forums? Use our signature banner!

[![](http://i.imgur.com/tLxyh5E.png)](https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/7146/na-animal-husbandry-association-aha)

Copy & paste the code above into your forum signature to show the AHA banner which links back to this post.

5/24/2016 11:24:30 PM #1

My Countess, an avid collector of pets, would definitely enjoy hosting the AHA in Kint County. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested.

House Kintridge opens its ancestral lands of the Grand County of Kint to commoners, landed gentry, mayors, and barons.

5/25/2016 12:50:29 AM #2

We would be honoured to have her in the association! I'll add her to the directory and we'll update you when the website and discord server are live.

5/25/2016 12:55:26 AM #3

I am interested too.. let's hope we can find each other in over a year and 1/2 from now:-)

5/25/2016 1:09:29 AM #4

County Reynolt is home to a number of Breeders and ranchers, in fact it's our County Specialty!

I myself Breed War-Trison and War-Horses, and it is my goal to have the finest in all of Elyria. The Armstrong family underneath me work in stock animals and Ursaphant, and want to produce the finest beasts in all the lands.

Feel free to join us in our Discord channel at this link here!

I am offering financial assistance and likely tax benefits to any who practice the animal husbandry trade within my borders.

Sin., Count Herrister Von Reynolt

5/25/2016 7:17:58 PM #5

Our goal for the AHA is to stretch across all of Elyria so that breeders everywhere can find fellow breeders to work with. I'm sure we'll meet again.

5/25/2016 7:20:39 PM #6

I'd like to talk to you more about your organization and where you plan on setting up. Either send me a PM (thared) or find me on discord (Duke Thared Richfort). I look forward to hearing from you.

5/25/2016 7:21:21 PM #7

It sounds like your county will be an excellent addition to our Elyrian-wide network of breeders! We would be happy to include any interested individuals in our directory & benefit from sharing knowledge and genetic diversity.

At this time, the AHA seeks to ensure quality breeders can be found across the continent in any biome, not only in the fine County Reynolt.

5/25/2016 7:23:09 PM #8

Sounds like a cool group, I'd like to join as well. My intention for taming is to have companion monsters to fight with me, but if that's not possible I may settle for just mounts and/or pets.

5/25/2016 7:27:32 PM #9

Excellent! I'll add you to the directory and let you know when the website and discord server are live.

5/25/2016 7:50:10 PM #10

This is a great concept for a guild! We focus on animal breeding and training in our Wholesale Division at Helgrim Enterprises, so I hope we can work closely with the Animal Husbandry Association.

5/25/2016 7:54:54 PM #11

You should talk to Caeoltoiri, she runs something similar and is a delightful person to work with.

5/25/2016 8:07:49 PM #12

Ahh yes I've looked into her post, I'd very much like to be affiliated with her although she has a slightly different mission. Either way we should definitely be connected!

5/25/2016 10:49:58 PM #13

I've updated the post to include our brand new discord server. Stay tuned for the official website!

5/26/2016 2:04:24 AM #14

Thanks for the tip Jether! Kat and I stopped by the Kardia discord earlier today to chat.

5/26/2016 7:47:38 PM #15

Hi all! Just a quick update that our website is now live. Feel free to fill out this quick form to gain forum access as either a breeder or loyal customer.