COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Newly Minted Magistrate :)

Hi'yas, My name is Rothsel Noquar, but most people just call me Rothie. I just paid off the magistrate package, and wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm still trying to figure out which role I want to play in CoE, plus whether I want to advance to the governor or courtier package.

I've played MMOs since I was 15, starting with Asheron's Call. I moved on to Earth and Beyond from there then went to Dark Age of Camelot, between those and CoE are about 20+ different MMO's I've tried or played, some lasting weeks, others going on for years :)

I can't wait to see what all will be available to us in CoE, as far as classes and abilities go, so I can pick what to do. I also need to decide if I want to tackle the crafting system in game. I generally don't delve too deep into crafting, but I do like to dabble a bit. Hopefully CoE's crafting won't be so involved that it becomes a full time job to make work.

welp, thats about it I guess, so, hihi everyone, and hope to see y'all in game at some point soon :)

edit: I'll be playing on NA-E servers.

Laters, Rothie

4/29/2017 11:42:16 AM #1

Greetings, congradulations on your newly minted title, may I ask you what county you seek to join?

I am in the NA-W server so if you want a good, industrious county to join PM me for more information :D

4/29/2017 11:44:13 AM #2

Congrats on the Magistrate package, Rothie!

4/29/2017 11:44:53 AM #3

4/29/2017 11:47:49 AM #4

Posted By Maulvorn at 06:42 AM - Sat Apr 29 2017

Greetings, congradulations on your newly minted title, may I ask you what county you seek to join?

I am in the NA-W server so if you want a good, industrious county to join PM me for more information :D

I'll be on NA-E, sorry, I should have put that in the OP :) edit time lol

4/29/2017 11:50:30 AM #5

Posted By Rothie at 12:47 PM - Sat Apr 29 2017

Posted By Maulvorn at 06:42 AM - Sat Apr 29 2017

I'll be on NA-E, sorry, I should have put that in the OP :) edit time lol

Ah thats ok.

4/29/2017 12:53:40 PM #6

Welcome to our community Rothie. To give you a little help, here are some resources you may find useful. Starting off, if you are looking on getting update times, having some banter, making some connections or maybe browse some of the many groups around, join the official CoE Dicord.

In addition, if you would enjoy to browse some of the higher tiered groups (I.E. Kingdoms & Duchies) for where you want to plop down your roots, we have the "Master Kingdom & Duchy List" by our resident Emery. The list is actively updated by a group of community members from all over, so it should give you the most up to date information in a small amount of time.

Lastly, for other additional resources we have the "Community Resources" page by Hellmoon, it gives tonnes of community related things of interest. If you need anything else or have questions, please feel free to ask them here, pm me or ask anyone in the Discord, collectively, we know a lot. May your time here be blessed and eventful .

-MX.

Alt text - can be left blank

4/29/2017 1:36:50 PM #7

Hiya Rothie Gratz on your titleing (that's word right?). If your interested in some awesome people you should check out Vornair and if you really want the funnest group in vornair you should check out The Conclave Were definitly a weird bunch but were fun :)

4/29/2017 1:55:45 PM #8

A question, do you know which Kingdom you are joining? Not that you have to anyway, remaining undecided won't affect your gameplay. There are plenty of Kingdoms to join and I'm sure all of them need a Baron, Mayor, or Count. Looking forward to seeing you in NA-E.

Welcome by the way.

4/29/2017 2:32:12 PM #9

Personally I going to spend the $200 on buying the 3k EP package when it comes out, nstead of upgrading to governor. Use the EP to build out my town. or extra land . you should by the village and guild tokens . I am satisfied with the villa and if I need more sparks I will buy them .

Check out the Kingdom of Bordweall under guild recruitment NA-East server or king is Dleatherus.

4/29/2017 3:31:16 PM #10

Welcome Rothie 😍. Congrats on your new title... The best Kingdom on NA-E will be Adam's 👑

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

4/29/2017 3:43:01 PM #11

Gratz on your tittle. Exciting isn't it?

4/29/2017 3:49:45 PM #12

Posted By Rothie at

Hi'yas, My name is Rothsel Noquar, but most people just call me Rothie.

Laters, Rothie

Can I call you Rothasaurus? Rothbobpulous? Rothman Furniture and Mattress? I feel like those are good names, Rotharino.

4/29/2017 3:56:29 PM #13

Posted By Rothie at

Hi'yas, My name is Rothsel Noquar, but most people just call me Rothie. I just paid off the magistrate package, and wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm still trying to figure out which role I want to play in CoE, plus whether I want to advance to the governor or courtier package.

I've played MMOs since I was 15, starting with Asheron's Call. I moved on to Earth and Beyond from there then went to Dark Age of Camelot, between those and CoE are about 20+ different MMO's I've tried or played, some lasting weeks, others going on for years :)

I can't wait to see what all will be available to us in CoE, as far as classes and abilities go, so I can pick what to do. I also need to decide if I want to tackle the crafting system in game. I generally don't delve too deep into crafting, but I do like to dabble a bit. Hopefully CoE's crafting won't be so involved that it becomes a full time job to make work.

welp, thats about it I guess, so, hihi everyone, and hope to see y'all in game at some point soon :)

edit: I'll be playing on NA-E servers.

Laters, Rothie

Congradulations Rothie on magistrate package, I just purchased the same one myself. Just wanted to get into Alpha 1 and the Villa (oh and 2k exposition points) so will see you on forums and maybe in NA-E.

good luck with everything

4/29/2017 4:56:54 PM #14

Congrat on your... mint conditioning.

Right now, I'm just a sloth. Just a motionless sloth. A sinful sloth. Please don't make me work. Can't you see how troublesome it would be to get up everyday and actually be productive? Just leave me be. Let me be a sloth.

4/29/2017 5:01:30 PM #15

Wow someone else from Asherons Call! I played on Darktide and a pve server (getting senile cannot recall the name) on both as a member of the House of Blackfire. Then a few of us moved to DAoC. So you are in good company.

Well if you consider a crazy clown good company that is. 😎

All the same welcome!