COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
looking for kingdom to join

I have the governor pack and I'm looking for a kingdom that is research and military based. I would personally like to be in command of soldiers I have a lot of ideas that would benefit the kingdom I join. The only problem is I cant get on to discord due to my current location but I would like to discus battle strategies, defenses, and military structure.
If you would like to discuss this in further detail it would be greatly appreciated!

A hammer is both a tool of creation and destruction, it is used to both build kingdoms and destroy them.

7/2/2017 4:20:08 PM #1

Hello, O'Shea, and welcome to incredibly complex world of imaginary governments!

At this point in development, the question of 'which kingdom is right for me' is an incredibly difficult one to answer. I'd recommend checking out the Kingdom and Duchy Master List and using the information to look into various Discords. Think a little bit about what's important to you and see if you can't question Dukes and Kings on just that!

Personally, I'm a a proud countess of the double-duchy, Zylphania, who in turn is a part of the double-kingdom of Vornair. I made the choice a year ago and my only regret is not choosing to pledge a higher package.

7/2/2017 4:25:10 PM #2

On top of that, a lot of people have ideas for strategy, war, etc but if you are going to apply for a position with that much responsibility and power in a kingdom, you are going to have to display some solid knowledge on the matter.

Also, with many Kingdoms discord is more or less mandatory for holding a position as that is the primary means of communication, not sure what is blocking it for you but if you could get sorted it would definitely help you. Awfully hard to lead in war without being able to communicate well.

7/3/2017 9:52:16 AM #3

Karik its only going to be for a few more months. (I'm currently in far away lands) But yes I'm reaching out to people so hopefully I can demonstrate the knowledge I have. I don't necessarily want to lead right now but advise and learn more. Then when i feel i can be a true asset i would gladly lead if I'm not found worthy its not going to hurt my feelings. I have a lot of free time here so I'm reading up on things i feel might benefit a kingdom.

A hammer is both a tool of creation and destruction, it is used to both build kingdoms and destroy them.

9/26/2017 7:11:33 AM #4

Hey O'Shea! Don't hesitate to hit us up in the Kingdom of Kairos Discord once you are able to join discords!

In the meantime feel free to PM myself or head over to the Kingdom of Kairos Thread and chat us up there.

Hope to see you soon!