COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
New to game, need a home.

I've only recently joined up with Chronicles. In the past I've tried a number of MMO's, ArcheAge, in particular was one in which I had a great deal of experience before... the whole game collapsed due to neglect. However, given the ability to talk it over with my former guildies via Steam, I could likely bring a number of them with me. That said, myself and my girlfriend are without a doubt joining the game. I've taken the steps to join long ahead of time in Alpha 2, and she will likely buy into beta or wait until the full game releases. All the same, the two of us are brand new, and thus have no connections to any one kingdom/guild/ect. other than the NA East server in which we closest reside. I am feverishly reading dev journals and studying the game as I post this, and it seems it would be a good idea to at least get myself into an established group, or go the route of even creating one. If anyone has ideas on these two possibilities, please do drop a comment on this post or message me personally!

7/23/2017 10:27:49 PM #1

To further elaborate and somewhat put out a "resume" of sorts.

I generally play more rogue-like characters. I'm debating the cost/benefit of a life of crime, so if any theives guilds out there are looking for members, this is one possible idea.

Other things I am considering include: Alchemist, Cartographer, Traveling Merchant, Hunter, Dungeon Delver, Scout/Adventurer

7/23/2017 10:37:37 PM #2

I would like to extend an invitation to my town and guild then, you might find that they suit your tastes. Press on LINK under my banner that is the guild and if you want to know more of the town ill give you the link over at discord.

7/23/2017 10:51:47 PM #3

As always all are welcome to join The Anemoi as well. We are in The Stormlands within then Kingdom of Vornair. Our county will be rich with resources as well as EP. Check out the link below to learn more.

The Anemoi

7/24/2017 3:07:11 AM #4

Welcome to the community Zeyron_Shadowalker!

If you are still looking for a home, check out the links in my sig below. We would be happy to have you.

Also, check out my post [Sticky] Read First General FAQ's and if you still have any questions let me know!

7/24/2017 3:20:08 AM #5

Welcome to CoE!

7/24/2017 5:11:10 AM #6

Welcome to CoE and NA-E I hope you find the best fit for you.

7/24/2017 6:26:27 AM #7

Welcome! Previously an AA player as well here! If you'd like to put those deviant skills to a more ethical side feel free to hit me up, Elyrian Identity Center can always use new bard recruits on both NA servers. My Signature will give u the info on us.

7/26/2017 4:55:53 AM #8

Thank you everyone for reaching out. ^_^ I have found what I feel will be the best fit for me!

7/27/2017 7:04:55 AM #9

Glad you found s fit! See you in game.

7/28/2017 2:36:15 AM #10

Welcome to the Game for you and your Girlfriend. Congratulations then on finding a home already. You are still welcome to wonder about and talk with people on this server and others. It can give you a broad idea of what everyone plans and is creating. Universities, Guilds, townships, forts, cities. all have different and exciting ideas. So talk to everyone you can and take what you learn to your new home.

Governor of Fararo, In service to Duchess Hela and Duke Nimb Zephyr of The Anemoi and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair. Join the Dance of Destiny because 'Winter is Coming.' Friend code: 3F53D0