COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Paws that game, a purrrfect new mod has joined our team!

Hail Elyria!

In order to maintain our ability to properly support our wonderful community, we stay on the prowl for helpful and friendly members.

Everyone knows that all felines are grey in the dark (no offense to Discord's wonderful slate looks), but one cool cat stood out among the rest as we observed and engaged with her over the last while.

We know you don't have nine lives, so we won't delay any further as we announce that…

AvariciaMoon (AvA on Discord)

...has joined the official Chronicles of Elyria Moderator team!

AvA is a non-combatant sort of player, and is interested in many in-game elements including herbalism, medicine, and animal breeding, to name a few.
Her goal in game is to become the local granny who is famous for baking cookies for her friends and neighbors.
We hope that happens too AvA, we love cookies!

Let's hear what other Chronicles of Elyria members had to say about this decision:

"I honestly can't say enough about Ava. She's just a genuinely good person, and has been an absolute pleasure to have in my community. Always friendly, welcoming, and willing to help new members get their feet under them. If her performance as a guild officer in GW2 is any indication, she should be a real asset to the moderation team. Now if only I could get her to take a seat on my county council ;)" - Count Arisilde Verdanis

"Ava is an extremely interesting personality in the CoE community. She is always willing to go out of her way to correct peoples misunderstandings, and back it up with some cheeky puns to keep people smiling. She is constantly in the CoE common room or newcomer area, and has a very real passion for seeing this game and this community be successful. I think she is an excellent pick for the Mod team and will be an excellent asset there." - King Adam Rhyne I

"AvA as a candidate for moderator, that just makes sense. My personal experience has been nothing but positive; active and friendly on the Discord, always keeping the conversation going with on point comments, willing to speak her mind but in a mature and intelligent manner. Exactly what you want from a moderator. Of the current Discord regulars, there are few people better suited to the role of herding the cats that make up the discussions there." - Duke Morbis Alabast

Join us in congratulating her here, or on the official Chronicles of Elyria Discord.

We hope you enjoy this new adventure with us AvA!

Soulbound Studios Moderator team

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

10/25/2017 7:09:08 PM #1

Welcome to the team, and congratulations! ^o^

This too shall pass.

10/25/2017 7:09:12 PM #2

Glad to see the amount of mods growing, shows the community is growing for the need of new mods and that's always a bonus, great to have you as a mod!

10/25/2017 7:09:27 PM #3

Congratulations Ava ^^

10/25/2017 7:27:42 PM #4

Congrats Ava, well earned!

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

10/25/2017 7:44:58 PM #5

Congratulations, Ava.

10/25/2017 8:01:07 PM #6

Welcome Ava.. Congrats!

10/25/2017 8:19:27 PM #7

Congrats on getting into the mods AvA!

Friend Code: 488A61

10/25/2017 8:26:18 PM #8

Ooo yay! A new moon... er mod! Welcome AvA happy to have you join the team! :D

10/25/2017 9:16:39 PM #9

Hells yea! Awesome job Ava!!!

10/25/2017 9:32:00 PM #10

Congrats AvA! With your cat-do attitude it's no surprise that the tail is your the new cat's meow.

10/25/2017 10:29:40 PM #11

Kitty!!! X3

10/25/2017 10:34:14 PM #12

Thanks everyone!!! :D You guys are awesome, and I love the puns, BrightWard!

Also known as AvA in Discord.

10/25/2017 11:27:06 PM #13

Congrats, Ava! Well deserved!

10/26/2017 10:31:51 AM #14

Very well done, Ava ;)

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

10/26/2017 1:53:24 PM #15

So happy to have you! <3 Congratulations

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!