COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[New] Duchy of Lativm.

EMERALD BAY

PvP Focused Duchy with a big community ready to repel any attack. Economic is our top priority. Trades are already established with our neighbours Arkadians brothers and our Felzame friends on the other side of the border. Join Emerald Bay if you like a united group of players a Cunning and active Duke, join Emerald Bay if you wish to play CoE as protagonist, Join Emerald Bay if you like to be Navy Captain or soldier in the best Janoan army in Arkadia. Join Emerald Bay if you like a more supportive Role afterall we have so many resources. Join us if you love to research new technologies. In Emerald Bay we will spend a lot in Research.

Version en español

TRIBE JANOA

The Duchy of Emerald Bay is in the janoan rainforest biome . We are Janoan enthusiastic and we will make sure we will offer a very high level of gameplay to all like-minded players. We are recruiting player to join our ranks . We got all the main jobs covered already so you can do what you like in Emerald Bay. The Duchy selected is not landlocked and has a very big coast line , lots of rivers and a nice mountains. In this post you will find all sort of info about Us in Emerald Bay.... for any additional info you can join our Discord channel ;

Kingdom of Arkadia Discord

THE MOTTO:

Per Mare .Per Terram

The Emerald Bay motto "Per Mare Per Terram" translates into English as "By Sea By Land". Believed to have been first used in 1775 this motto describes the Royal Marines ability in fighting both afloat on-board ships of the Royal Navy, as well as ashore in their many land engagements. In Coe the Duchy of Emerald Bay will adopt this motto because we will fight to defence our border by Sea and by Land.

JANOAN FAEDIN RELIGION

Faedin Religion is a vast subject that covers the religious beliefs, rituals, ceremonies and practices of some of the Tribe of Mann . Faedin Animist religion is characterized by the religious belief that spirits are present in all things, both animate and inanimate. The Janoa Faedin religion and religious beliefs are centered around the environment and the natural world of animals, birds, insects, plants, herbs and trees, natural phenomena such as rocks, mountains, rivers, lakes, and clouds and celestial bodies such as the sun, moon, planets and stars.

Link to Janoan Faedin Religion post

JANOAN NAVY

To Serve and Protect . Maritime trade is the lifeblood of the Duchy of Emerald Bay economy and industry . A big percentage of our economic activity depends on the oceans , every year we will export and import goods everywhere the south of the main continent. The Emerald Bay Janoan Navy is so dependent on the seas for its prosperity, that without it acting as a deterrent the effect on the economy would be overwhelming.

Link to Emerald Bay Janoan Navy post

All about our Navy organisation, goals, ideas and purpose.

TRADES

Trades with Emerald Bay will be monitored. We offer good advantages when it comes to Secure and legal trades. The protection from the military Janoan navy will help and promote the merchants and traders from all over to feel comfortable to sell their goods and services .

DESCRIPTION :

The Duchy of Emerald Bay is part of the Arkadian Kingdom. The Capital name for this Duchy will be Phoenix's Fortress inside the County of Emerald's Heart . The Duchy is inside the rainforest biome and the Tribe is Janoa. The Duchy has a long coastline and huge mountains in it. The big rivers in the Duchy will help trades and fishing . We will be focus on military navy and amphibious assaults. The land army will work in straight contact with the navy. The Duke is me Gaius Augustus Aquila. The community in Emerald Bay is mixed, at the moment we are from United Kingdom, Italy, Spanish, Denmark ,Holland, Portugal, Brasil and UsA. We welcome anyone. We have grown into a nice big family with a friendly atmosphere. We are blessed with many pvp players and many support roles. We are recruiting any role support, pve and pvp.

"Join us and be what you want to be".

RESERCH

The Duchy of Emerald Bay will spend a high amount of money and time in the research of new technologies. We will have all the buildings that will allow us to successfully progress . We know that the janoan "are among the least technologically advanced of the tribes" [surce:Caspian] but we cannot really have it all yes..? So for this reason we have to catch up as fast as we can. We don't know much about the game mechanics behind all this so I got quite few ideas to present to the Latium Senate for approval but I will wait for better info. Until then please help us donating Guild Token to the research. Thank you for your kind help.

Please donate Guild Token

THE ARMY

The Legion X Invicta is a only State Army and will be based in the Duchy of Emerald Bay. The duty is to protect and serve with honour . The Legion X is called Invicta because never defeated in battle. The L.X.I is formed by 10 Cohort of legionaries. Each Cohort is commanded by a Baron or Baroness and all of them form legion. Every Baron is free to equip the soldier under his command as he see fit. They job will be to defend the Borders and repel any attack or raid, and in case of war to fight for the Glory of Arkadia.

Link to Legion X Invicta post

THE DUCHY MAIN FOCUS AND IDEA :

Emerald Bay will be a Military Duchy focused on Navy and we will be located in the rainforest biome ready to repel any invasion or raid inside Arkadian territory. My main focus is to create a peaceful area where anyone can prosper and live happily and in harmony, without fear to lose all they got or worked for during their lifetime.

Emerald Bay is a safe zone, we will retaliate harshly if we are to be provoked. Resources will be protected , the borders and coastal line will be patrolled , Watch towers will make sure that all traffic in and out will be monitored. All kind of legal trade is welcome and will be supported and protected. Roads will connect the major settlement and Inns will be build to make your journey easier.

Language spoken in Emerald Bay : English.

In Emerald Bay we play light Role Play. I will not force to do Rp to anyone but i belive in a Game like Chronicles of Elyria Role play is natural. The immersion the this game will give will be amazing. So i give you the explanation how real Romans arrived in Elyria. All translated for You all in English and italian.

History Phoenix's Fortress of in Role Play mode.

History of Phoenix's Fortress

Storia della Citta' di Phoenix's Fortress

Link to the Entertainment in Emerald Bay post

EMERALD BAY DISCORD

3/10/2019 2:00:17 AM #61

Amazing organization . How long did it takes to write all this post ? I like it and me and my guild are focused pvp we would love to join this Duchy .
Are we going to be Janoa yes? I cannot see any other tribe for pvp other that the Janoan.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513684190789632003/513840968038875136/th.jpg

3/13/2019 11:41:52 AM #62

Arkadia is the only Janoa/To'resk kingdom in all servers that will play kingdom 6 as 1st Choice . I happy to see player that like to play the Janoan Tribe at high level join Arkadia and my Duchy. I am sure many more janoan lover from across the 4 servers will join us in the future.

If you are a Janoan enthusiastic player and wish to join a Kingdom where the Janoa will be the number one together with our brothers To'resk , well.... we are the Kingdom you are looking for..... Playing kingdom six as top choice or playing it as only remain one is a lot different.... let me tell you that.....!

I wish the Great Spirit to guide You to the right direction...!

3/13/2019 2:01:17 PM #63

Good rework, very nice duchy introduction...that had to take a lot of time... well-done Gaius

3/26/2019 10:32:25 PM #64

A gentle reminder to all undecided Aristocracy and Courtier pledged that the Duchy of Latium recruitment will be always open to everyone that wishes to play inside a Rainforest biome. The main tribe will be Janoan but everyone is welcome. The Duchy of Latium is an English speaking community with players from around the world from Saudi Arabia to Scotland and from Russia to Brazil and USA. We are waiting for you. Use the Discord link join us even only as a Guest... Get to know us and decide when you feel is the right moment for you.....

3/29/2019 12:14:09 AM #65

Latium Capital has now become an 81+ parcels Settlement. All building will be available to all the citizens. Many jobs will be available for all of you guys. Don't ask me for what I need..... Join me in my Capital as citizen and become what you want.

4/23/2019 10:45:49 AM #66

SdA jura lealtad al Ducado de Latium. representaremos la comunidad de habla Hispana en Arkadia. esperamos crecer en los próximos meses y traer mas miembros de habla hispana a nuestros dominios! uniros y lucha con nosotros!

servimos a nuestro Duque y morimos por nuestro Rey

translated by Google:

SdA swears allegiance to the Duchy of Latium. we will represent the Spanish-speaking community in Arkadia. We will work to grow in the coming months and bring more Spanish-speaking members to our domains! join and fight with us!

we serve our Duke and we die for our King

4/23/2019 11:17:57 AM #67

I am very happy to have you all in Latium . We will have lots of fun all together playing CoE. We are one big family in Latium we look after each other and that is the only secret for our success.

Arkadia is more that a Kingdom is a dream . We are like an extended family under the protection of our beloved King Raziel.

4/27/2019 6:28:34 PM #68

Welcome to the Count Ceridan Caledor . A new Count for Latium from the Arkadian Kingdom. Welcome mate to your new home.

5/4/2019 4:53:47 PM #69

Welcome to a new Count in Latium. Count Ceridiam of House Caledom.

5/4/2019 7:43:45 PM #70

It's an absolute pleasure to be in your Duchy Duke Gaivs!

5/7/2019 1:12:17 PM #71

The Kingdom of Arkadia has officially find his home . Janoa and To'resk Tribes. The biomes are Tropical Wetlands and Rainforest .

5/15/2019 9:31:18 PM #72

Most organised Duchy in all Elyria for sure. Top Community.... I am so lucky....

6/24/2019 9:30:09 AM #73

Latium power never stops growing ...! Welcome to the Polish community following Count Ceridian. I am sure you will fit perfectly in this well organised Duchy. I take this opportunity remember the list of big Communities in Latium. So in no particular order : USA, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Arabic, English.

PER MARE, PER TERRAM!

8/24/2019 12:34:29 AM #74

Latium is locking the recruitment for Count . If anyone is interested please we got more slot in other Duchy.

8/28/2019 10:38:08 AM #75

The Duchy of Latium isn't recruiting anymore Count whatsoever. We are still recruiting Mayors and lower pledges. Count can find many other nice location in the rest of Arkadia. Random Count spowing in Latium will be considered OUTLAWS and treated accordingly when the game will start.