COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
The Free Kingdom Chronicler

Countess Gorawyn and Count Jaxiel of Two Moons county are pleased to present a new source of fun and entertainment for the Kingdom of Alesia - The Free Kingdom Chronicler

Every week on Saturday beginning at 7 PM CST (Starting tonight 12/2/2017) we will host events, discussions, interviews, and game nights with members of Alesia.

Click the image above to follow the twitch channel to be notified when we go live.

If you would like to be a guest on the show please contact Countess Gorawyn on Discord - Gorawyn#3829 for scheduling.

Past Episodes on Youtube

The Free Kingdom Chronicler Live - Saturdays at 7PM CST

12/1/2017 11:19:06 PM #1

Reserved

12/2/2017 12:00:04 AM #2

This sounds like a great project! I'm excited to see how it plays out and look forward to participating! Thanks for setting this up Gorawyn and Jaxiel!

12/2/2017 1:24:14 AM #3

More streams! Moooore! Gimme all of them! Muahahahaha!

12/2/2017 9:03:53 PM #4

Dont forget! Tonight at 7PM CST The Free Kingdom Chronicler will host @Jon Warren as our first guest with big announcements at the end of the show for a special guest next week!

The Free Kingdom Chronicler Link

12/3/2017 3:55:58 AM #5

Thanks for having me! I enjoyed the interview! I think it was the most insightful one so far. The Free Kingdom Chronicler should have a bright future ahead!

12/3/2017 6:12:25 AM #6

Everyone,

Next week we will have Serpentius and NIHZ on the show. We will be fielding questions to ask Serpentius. Be sure to send your questions to me in Discord @Gorawyn#3829 if you have any you would like to potentially see answered. We are super honored to have Serpentius on the show and appreciate the support that SBS shows its fans!

Check out a link to the first episode below! See you guys next week.

Link to first episode with Jon on Youtube

12/3/2017 6:13:18 AM #7

@Jon Thanks so much for coming on the show and being our guinea pig, we had lots of fun and hope you will be a regular guest!

12/8/2017 4:28:53 PM #8

Nice show. I'm looking forward to the next.

Thinking on the discussion about a new name for the show, how about using Phoenix in the title? In the common mythology, it rises from the ashes of whatever form it had before, or something like that; Similar to the history of the free kingdom. Also there will be Phoenix' in the game. 'The Phoenix?'.. 'The Rising Phoenix?'

archer, tamer, survivalist, monster hunter, protector of the weak || duchy of aravier, kingdom of alésia, « næ

12/14/2017 7:05:19 PM #9

I will definitely add that to the list of possible names after the contest ends. Great idea Sleep!

12/14/2017 7:10:36 PM #10

This coming Saturday on 12/16/2017 at 7PM CST we will have Seele on the show to talk about his bid to become the King of Aravier.

We have some very hard questions prepped for him so be sure to tune in to The Free Kingdom Chronicler for your opportunity to ask him questions as well.

12/17/2017 3:08:55 AM #11

\o/ Theyre interviewing Seele!

12/18/2017 5:13:13 AM #12

On the 27th at 7PM CST we will be hosting TheConcierge for an extended stream event! He will be raffling off a Mayor package (1 Kingdom Token sent his way gets entry to the raffle) Three Elyrian packages to EAP applicants, and several door prizes! See the following post for more details: Holiday Elyrian Giveway and Free Kingdom Campaign Raffle

1/12/2018 1:55:19 PM #13

No FKC show this week as we are out of town this weekend.

FKC Schedule for the month of January:

Sat 6th Guest Violet - Discussion Topics - Being Queen of Alesia, Inventory Management in CoE, expectations during KoE based on new mechanics for Alesia.

Sat 13th: No Show.

Sat 20th: Guilds, Associations, and more! - Guest List: Flawliss, Quintero, Duffy, Kvothe - Reserved for Leaders of Alesian Guilds, Associations, and Organizations.

Sat 27: A-Count-ing 101 - Guest List: Kronos Phoenix,, Mickdude, Duffy, Stalvind - Reserved for Counts in Alesia. Discussion Topics: County Sizes, Infrastructure, and Economic Management.

3/11/2018 3:26:31 PM #14

The Free Kingdom Chronicler is officially shut down. Thank you all for your love and support.

We will be streaming more CoE content in the future as more stuff for CoE comes out but it won't be on the regular schedule and will not be solely associated with the Kingdom of Alesia.

Thanks, Gorawyn

3/16/2018 4:04:22 AM #15

:O What what what?