COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Poll] TheConcierge as Community Ambassador

Please cast your vote for TheConcierge as Community Ambassador.

In order for your vote to count, the following must be true:

• You must have a minimum of 250 influence
  • Your CoE account must be in good standing

Remember, this is not a competition and you should cast your vote based on your experience with this candidate alone, not their kingdom affiliation. There is also no limit to the number of ambassadors you may vote for.

By default, your vote in this form is confidential and will only be seen by Soulbound Studios. If you'd like to communicate something publicly, post a reply to this thread as usual. As a reminder, ensure any public comments adhere to our Code of Conduct.

Note: This poll will end automatically 7 days from the post date and time.

Finally, here are a few reminders about what makes a great ambassador:

• They are paragons of what it means to be a CoE community member
  • They are able to answer the toughest of questions about CoE
  • They've displayed an unparalleled willingness to help others

To learn more about this exciting new program, please visit the following link:

Community Ambassador Program

Would you recommend TheConcierge for Community Ambassador?

Voting for this poll is now closed.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

4/10/2018 10:14:08 PM #1

Having worked closely with Duffy since the Free Kingdom Campaign, I can wholeheartedly throw my enthusiastic support behind a community member that represents everything an Ambassador should be.

4/10/2018 10:14:28 PM #2

Sounds about right, he's pretty dedicated to keeping up with the nitty gritty on small detail mechanics. :)

4/10/2018 10:16:01 PM #3

Always a pleasure to see Duffy in a discussion, I approve as well :)

4/10/2018 10:17:42 PM #4

Duffy is always helpful in everywhere that he can be. He deffinitely has my vote for yes.

4/10/2018 10:56:58 PM #5

I don't get it. We have to vote for one person? If it's only one person, doesn't that automatically give them that position?

4/10/2018 11:01:23 PM #6

Posted By Marcusambr at 6:56 PM - Tue Apr 10 2018

I don't get it. We have to vote for one person? If it's only one person, doesn't that automatically give them that position?

Not quite. If there isn't enough support for the person, or an overwhelming amount of people say no vs. yes, then the person is not considered at this time. When we poll for more than one person, ALL of the people could get it as well. :) Its not a one shot type of position.

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

4/10/2018 11:14:42 PM #7

Posted By Kitlandria at 7:01 PM - Tue Apr 10 2018

Posted By Marcusambr at 6:56 PM - Tue Apr 10 2018

Not quite. If there isn't enough support for the person, or an overwhelming amount of people say no vs. yes, then the person is not considered at this time. When we poll for more than one person, ALL of the people could get it as well. :) Its not a one shot type of position.

>So SBS says they're a candidate, but wants to know what the community thinks.... and if they say no, they won't let them be.... why? Again that already gives them the position.

4/10/2018 11:16:56 PM #8

"Okay guys we think this person is a good candidate, but if you say 'no' we'll just scrap them"

I mean.. does that make sense to you?

4/10/2018 11:19:37 PM #9

Its a community elected position. They were nominated by the community, and are being voted yes or no by the community. If the community doesnt think they would be a good community ambassador then they won't be this time around. If the community thinks that they would be a good community ambassador then they are promoted to that standing.

SBS just makes sure that the person is in good standing to be brought to this point for approval and ensures that the votes are being processed as being "yes this person would be a good ambassador" rather than "this person is my friend so yes"

So a community member said "Sbs this person is extremely helpful and would make a good ambassador because of X Y Z"

SBS then makes sure theyre in good standing via screening process and stuff then it proceeds to the community to see if the community as a whole agrees. Once agreed they go through a last screening process and then can be promoted. If the community says no, then they will be told not this time and in the future they may be voted up again for it depending on the reasoning behind the no.

All the information can be found at this link that was provided by Serp in the original post.

This information is coming from me as a current ambassador having gone through the process.

My apologies to Duffy for slightly derailing his awesome news for being up for vote to be ambassador.

4/10/2018 11:51:24 PM #10

Thank you everyone for your support and my nomination. In case it's not obvious from supporting posts and similar names I'm Duffy de Concierge on discord.

@Violet No problem, I find it kind of appropriate that the details for something get explained in an Ambassador nomination thread.

4/10/2018 11:58:10 PM #11

I never talked to him directly, but I see him quite active in discord and forum and he seems to like helping people

Friend Code: 433A03

4/11/2018 12:04:02 AM #12

Duffy is a wonderful person who is very good at answering questions about just about anything in CoE. I should know, I've thrown a ton of questions his way, especially during the Free Kingdom Elections. He definitely has my support.

4/11/2018 12:06:58 AM #13

Duffy is a great example for the community and an excellent candidate for Ambassador. Congratulations on this nomination and deserved recognition.

4/11/2018 12:08:46 AM #14

Duffy/Concierge's nomination has my full 100% support

smart, knowledgeable individual with a calm tempered disposition

perfect combo and a no brainer from my own experience of chatting with them

4/11/2018 12:16:11 AM #15

I wish I had 250 IP, rip

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8