Glory and honour oh mann of the North,

Valhalla waits so come forth

The shield wall is broken

My eyes now grow dim

The battle now over

Life lost on a whim

Let the Valkyrie fly over

My eyes close on this world the last thing I see

The Halls Of Valhalla they are upon me!!!!

In Battle we thrive!

Hello, I am Count Gabriyel Tyrsgard, Baron of Bergrisi, and General of Duchy Turadh. Welcome to Count Gunnr. Please stay a while and let me explain to you what my county will be all about.

Why County of Gunnr as name?

Gunnr(guðr) was one of the Valkyrie in service of Odin. Not much is know about her only that she rode a wolf into battle and her name was Gunnr (which translates as Battle). Valkyrie were the ones who decided who went on to Valhalla and who went on to the fields of Fólkvangr watched over by Freyja. As such they were the rulers of the battlefield. This is the reason why I chose Gunnr one of the Valkyrie, to be the name of my County.

What will be the capital of County Gunnr?

I started my journey in CoE as the Baron of the Barony of Bergrisi. This Barony will now be the County capital.

Tyrsgard Keep will be the main keep. I would like to see it located close to the border. From here I will rule County Gunnr.

Tyrsgard

The keep will be home to our main fighting force. The surrounding lands will be occupied by those that support our fighting forces.

What about the Duchy you are part of?

County Gunnr is part of the Duchy of Turadh. Turadh is not exactly your average Duchy.

gammur

I ran into Fodtro Vánagandr while browsing the Elyrian discord, and found out that he was part of a Barony called Dore. He and his Wife Eltanin Vánagandr ran a group of like minded individuals who sought only to have fun in the game to be.

As time passed on they upped their pledge to Count and Countess to better accommodate their growing community, their little piece of Elyria.

They were later surprised by their people, and the people of Tryggr, when the community banded together to help them become Duke and Duchess of our new Duchy of Turadh.

This gave myself and a few like minded individuals room to up our pledge as well,to Count, and in so doing made it possible for more people to become part of something remarkable.

The Duchy of Turadh is part of the Kingdom of Tryggr.

About the Kingdom of Tryggr.

County Gunnr is happy to be part of the Kingdom of Tryggr

tryggr

The Kingdom of Tryggr is a group of people who know each other for a long loooong time. They are a PvP kingdom with a simple set of rules:

Tryggr first Don’t shit where you eat Be able to stick ‘em with the pointy end

Known as a rowdy group amongst the other kingdom`s we are a very close bunch of gamers. They care for their own in a way one would only encounter in a close knit family.

My first experience when I joined. I was welcomed as an old friend although I never met most of them, and they are funny,witty, and on point.

Whenever I need help I would find it. People are open and welcoming and going the extra mile for one another.

As such I am proud to call this kingdom my home!

What is going to be the main focus of County Gunnr and why should I join you?

County Gunnr, as you may have already guessed, will focus on battle (PvP). To keep that war machine going, we will need able bodied warriors. We will get as close to the border as we can and serve as the shield that guards the Duchy of Turadh.

If you enjoy PvP you’re in the right place. We need everything from scouts to patrol the lands, to archers, infantry, siege engineers and cavalry.

flail and shield

We will have room for all sorts of people and playstyles. We cannot outfit an army, without able crafters/explorers. So they to are more then welcome.

I hope to make a home for everyone who finds these plans interesting. As your Count I make it my duty to make the gaming experience a pleasant one for everyone involved.

What if i am not interested in PvP?

Like I said our focus is PvP, that however does not mean you can't pursue something other than military. We need all sorts of crafters. From carpenters to masons, and from hunters to cooks. Everyone can make a home in County of Gunnr.

BlackSmith

Play the way you want to play!

I myself have interests in building and designing buildings mostly for defense and offense. So I am part of Hrimthurs Builders.

Therefore we will house a branch of their organization in Gunnr. If you are interested in architecture and building, you are doubly welcome.

How do I contact you?

Most of the conversations in the community happen on discord.

Feel free to walk into Kingdom of Tryggr or Duchy of Turadh discord and talk to any one of the the people in Turadh, Hrimthurs, or anyone for that matter, and you soon find out that Tryggr has a tough exterior, but is warm at heart.

Gunnr County

4/24/2019 7:55:57 PM #1

Love it! :D Good job Gabe!

If anyone is looking for a solid PVP focused county that is going to see some action early, join Gabe

4/24/2019 7:58:41 PM #2

impressive !

Alt text - can be left blank

4/24/2019 7:59:21 PM #3

some love and Great to have you mate

Duke of Turadh Friend Code 1537DA

Alt text - can be left blank

4/24/2019 8:16:49 PM #4

Great job Gabe.

4/25/2019 3:29:44 AM #5

Nice Post :)

Kernothia