COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W] Vivecta County

Learn more in these Discord Channels:

Vivecta County Discord

Duchy of Sanctaphandri Discord

Kingdom of Ashland Discord

Where We Live

At the outset, Vivecta County is designed to satisfy maximum fun for its residents. As more is learned during CoE Alpha & Beta, we will present clear and likely liberal expectations for all residents and visitors.

For now, we know this much: Vivecta County is hosted by the Duchy Sanctaphandri—as such, residents and visitors are beholden to the expectations set by its accommodating and thoughtful system.

The Duchy’s information may be found here: The Duchy of Sanctaphandri

Further, as the Duchy of Sanctaphandri is hosted by the Kingdom of Ashland, residents and visitors are beholden to the expectations set by its systems.

The kingdom guidelines may be found here: The Kingdom of Ashland

The Vivecta County Focus

We take the expectation of trade and a competitive infrastructure to be a given—an essential staple of any County—therefore, we are a county that will be host to all manner of professions.

Thus, Vivecta County is host to a number of interests—from gatherers of flora, fauna, ores and otherwise, to producers of weapons, furniture, and citadels like art, our county aims to have it all, with one chief interest above the rest: The Vivecta aim is fun!

Fun dictates all our laws. Fun dictates all our conflict. Fun elevates our passion for a degree of risk, and a hunger for adventure.

Perhaps the hardest demographic to nail down will be our demographic of focus: The Adventuring Population.

As our planners plan to launch, our aim is to make Vivecta County a hub for adventurers. This may manifest itself in any number of ways as we learn more from Alpha & Beta. From a degree of perks for adventurers to the creation of dungeon-like experiences, we hope to provide it all.

The Vivecta Barons & Mayors & Gentry

Space is limited, but talent is desired.

If you are of an Aristocratic tier, or aspire to that position, from even the position of an adventuring ward, let me know your interest!

We want the best fitting people for the task. If you sympathize with our description of the Aristocracy being leaders and content creators then you will fit into Vivecta County just swimmingly!

The below section will change to reflect the number of people who pledge themselves to an adventure in Vivecta County.

The Promised Barons
The Promised Mayors

• Zaknack

The Promised Houses
The Promised Guilds

• The Transport Company We are delighted to be partners with The Transport Company.

• The Rìoghail Tradeway We are delighted to be partners with the Rìoghail Tradeway.

12/29/2016 10:16:06 PM #1

Howdy! Looking forward to playing with you guys in game!

1/1/2017 9:58:39 AM #2

Hey everyone!

We're going to be playing a game together come Jan 7th, called Haven & Hearth.

It's a sandbox MMO which will test your mettle! I especially encourage prospective barons/mayors to play with us.

Most settlements come out to be the size of one village and never get to be sprawling kingdoms, but maybe your leadership can take it there?!

Join our Discord server to get the briefing on how it'll go down: Vivecta County Discord

See you then.

:)

1/5/2017 3:00:32 PM #3

Looking forward to seeing the kind of content you come up with Vaku. I can't think of a better place for adventurers to want to stay.

1/7/2017 5:20:09 AM #4

Hello everyone.

If you desire to bide the time until the release of Chronicles of Elyria's KoE and so forth, consider joining my county to play Haven & Hearth together.

I've written extensively on the valuable experience gained by playing a sufficiently challenging sandbox MMO.

I am sympathetic to the fact that you've put a lot of money down to secure yourself a barony, a county seat, a KINGDOM! I know you sometimes wonder if your council positions will REALLY work in the nebulous environment a sandbox MMO offers. Why keep guessing?

You'll build friendships along the way.

If you're interested in being a trader, but need suppliers? Meet people ingame who are really drawn to production and gathering, and with that lasting partnership, bridge the bits of space and time to play on CoE!

Wonder no longer in the chatty desolation of Discord if something will work and test your concept's mettle!

The World is resetting in approximately 11 Hours!

There is NO paywall to enter into the game. There is no locked content. The game is free, so hop into the Vivecta County Discord and say, "Hallo."

1/7/2017 6:53:24 AM #5

Wonderful county post. Glad to be trade partners with you

1/9/2017 1:55:13 PM #6

Posted By Yorick at 10:53 PM - Fri Jan 06 2017

I'm glad as well, Yorick.

I've listed the Rìoghail Tradeway in the Guilds section to reflect the partnership, and it links back to its origin county post.

If you're reading about this county and would like to partner in some manner with Vivecta County, let me know and I can further edit our county page to reflect our mutual ambitions.

Here's to having a lot of fun together!

1/9/2017 5:48:57 PM #7

Posted By Vaku at 06:55 AM - Mon Jan 09 2017

Posted By Yorick at 10:53 PM - Fri Jan 06 2017

I'm glad as well, Yorick.

I've listed the Rìoghail Tradeway in the Guilds section to reflect the partnership, and it links back to its origin county post.

If you're reading about this county and would like to partner in some manner with Vivecta County, let me know and I can further edit our county page to reflect our mutual ambitions.

Here's to having a lot of fun together!

I love the addition you did to the symbol, it makes it fit in a lot better. May have to think of stealing the idea for myself lol

1/9/2017 8:39:33 PM #8

Not my addition. I actually stole it from our neighbor county of Dark Haven.

Thank Crowley. He went and spruced up his county page. Looks very inviting.

1/25/2017 2:51:47 AM #9

Bump it on up!

4/3/2017 12:24:38 PM #10

Nice post, looking forward to working with you guys!

5/13/2017 6:26:00 PM #11

Are you still playing Haven and Hearth together? I am interested in possibly joining your County as a Mayor. Would like to start to get to know people

5/13/2017 8:46:22 PM #12

Posted By Chameleon at 11:26 AM - Sat May 13 2017

Are you still playing Haven and Hearth together? I am interested in possibly joining your County as a Mayor. Would like to start to get to know people

Wow, Chameleon!

Good you've spoken to me in Discord!

I can't wait till we can toggle threads to provide alerts when these get new posts.

10/23/2017 11:42:26 AM #13

Bumping this fancy thread to announce its fancy addition:

Learn more in these Discord Channels:

Vivecta County Discord

Duchy of Sanctaphandri Discord

Kingdom of Ashland Discord