COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Birds of a Feather Mod Together!

Howdy Elyrians!

What can I say about this person? She has long had a presence in many, if not most, of the EU Discords and communities. Many of you who have interacted with her or seen her in action can attest to her people skills and friendliness.

Additionally, she has great artistic talents as evidenced recently when she provided custom kingdom-centric maps to communities throughout Domain & Settlement Selection.

This and a whole lot more make her perfectly suited to join our team and be named as our newest mod!

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating the newest member of the official Chronicles of Elyria Moderator Team:

Recurve!!!

But wait, I'm not the only one that feels this way about her! Let's hear some comments from those who know her best:

-Funk, a member of Recurve's County of Cenaria, describes his good friend as "lively, like a T-rex made out of lightning, only more fun. A genuine, decent person who's reasonable and likeable. She's an amazing person, with great artistic skills (those maps) but honestly, words fail me when trying to describe her attitude, talents, organization, and people skills. I don't think you could've found someone better suited to be a mod, she just brings so much to the table."

"I've not known Recurve for an extremely long time, but in the time I have known her she has shown a good sense of what is just, and I've found she'll always be a good person to look up if you need someone to talk to. Like me, she's someone that will work hard to improve things if she feels they can be done better, and my hope is that she'll bring that to our team and be further empowered to bring that to our community." -Ikkerens, Super Moderator

"Recurve is very kind, has a good heart and she is a very hard worker in our duchy discord. And I handed her most of the work ;)" -Ghettomaster, Duke of Lemuria

"I believe Recurve is a great addition to the Moderators team. I speak for many in the community who recognize her aptitude and diligence as a highly active member. She has shown plenty of creativity and leadership amongst Al’Khezam ranks as she strives to improve her community and her self. I have no doubt she’d excel even further with this new responsibility."

"Compelling, rational and sensible is nothing but a few words I’d describe her with. Recurve is a breath of fresh air and I’m happy to endorse her." -Usifan, Monarch of Al'Khezam.

Thank you Recurve (Recurved_ on the forums) for agreeing to join our merry bunch of mods, we look forward to having you come aboard!!!

Until next time,

More to come...

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/27/2019 9:04:44 PM #1

Welcome to the team :D

9/27/2019 9:07:57 PM #2

Congratulations!

9/27/2019 9:20:38 PM #3

Congrats!

9/27/2019 9:25:42 PM #4

Gratz!

Edit:Looking up a bit, i feel weird because it seems that it started off as a full congratulations and then shortened with each post, lol.

ref This game was a dream. Its dead now.

9/27/2019 9:33:00 PM #5

Thanks a bunch guys <3 Very happy to be in the team!

9/27/2019 10:06:35 PM #6

For a second i thought this post was about Elbereth, another EU bird loving mod ^.^

Anyways, well done! Will be great to see you around.

9/28/2019 1:11:52 AM #7

Yay welcome to the team Recurve! <3

9/28/2019 1:37:38 AM #8

Congrats Recurve! <3

9/28/2019 2:35:05 AM #9

Congratulations Recurved and welcome to the team...

Divide et Impera

9/28/2019 8:53:48 PM #10

Thank you all <3 the mod team and community have both been incredibly welcoming!

9/29/2019 2:06:57 PM #11

Welcome :)