[NA-W] Vapenhjem blacksmithing guild

Vapenhjem

Baron: JusticeUnchained

Clan: HammerBull

Kingdom Affiliation: Blackheart

Dutchy Affiliation: Drakeolm

County of Stenhus

Primary Focus

As the lifeblood of the Vapenhjem, Vapenhjem blacksmithing guild is a growing, progressive guild of blacksmiths, focused on production, quality, and effectiveness, as well as growing an impressive roster of master blacksmiths.

My personal focus will be on axe-smithing, so I will thoroughly enjoy working with others interested in producing the same, but for those of you wishing to produce armor, swords, or whatever else, any blacksmith will be welcomed.

Our county alliances have already opened doors for us to add inscriptions, jewels, or runes to our weaponry as well, so as to maximize our profit as we manufacture and distribute the most notable weapons in Elyria.

I have ultimate goals of expanding our production to supply Clan HammerBull with it's army's weaponry, perhaps the entire dutchy, with eyes on the prize of supplying throughout the kingdom of Blackheart.

Feel free to contact my to discuss joining, settling, business, trade, or any other interesting proposals, as I, Baron JusticeUnchained, of Clan HammerBull, am an ambitious man.

Discord Name: JusticeUnchained #7906

2/26/2017 4:53:11 AM #1

reserved

2/26/2017 7:03:21 AM #2

I can't wait to see how your guild grows!

][Imgur

3/10/2017 2:48:47 PM #3

I might just have to secure some Vapenhjem axes. ^^

4/18/2019 3:23:21 AM #4

I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Maybe we can trade techniques some time, and I might know a dwarf looking for a fine axe.

4/28/2019 1:26:20 AM #5

Keep those forges going, I'll be needing some of your services before long!

5/9/2019 11:56:48 PM #6

I look forward to wielding a mighty weapon from your smiths. The Bloodswords are honored by your work.

5/14/2019 4:11:07 AM #7

Drakeolm Duchy Gateway

Drakeolm is recruiting!

5/18/2019 7:18:57 PM #8

Those are noble goals, I'm sure the war machine will be better in your presence.