COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Herald Review, Issue #1

Editor's Note:

Good day, Elyria. I would like to introduce you to the Herald Review. This is a monthly news post that will highlight important events in game development, opinion and speculation concerning Chronicles of Elyria, important people and groups active in the Dance of Dynasties. It will also serve as a cultural export of the Kingdom of Vornar, with features on members of our community, their creative works, and news from around the duchies of Vornair. It is our hope that this news post will help members of the CoE community stay current with information about the game and the community, and to learn a little bit more about your friendly neighbors on Luna.

This first issue is something of a miracle. What you see below is the product of a dozen very talented people working nonstop for just one week. Expect more from us once we've had a month to plan our next issue.

It is with monumental pride that I present to you the first of many excellent issues. There are three sections to suit your interests. Click on the topic icons below our masthead to jump to the relevant section.

Without further ado, I present The Review:

The Herald is:

Barnabus Bombastus - Editor-in-Chief
Ollobik af Hørshåm - Senior Editor
Victoria Xildithas - Editor
Donovan - Writer
Jenicide - Writer
Karik Karo - Writer
Ninian Lune'Ciel - Writer
Not Pie - Writer

6/30/2017 5:22:18 AM #1

6/30/2017 5:22:22 AM #2

6/30/2017 5:22:26 AM #3

6/30/2017 5:45:32 AM #4

6/30/2017 6:06:53 AM #5

I love everything about this, and look forward to continuing to bring the news and spread the gospel of Elyria and Vornair. :-)

Well done team, you guys did a phenomenal job in very little time and hit this one out of the park. If this is what you can do in a week, I am sure we are going to blow some faces off of people in the CoE community with our future issues!

Well done, and keep up the great work!

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

6/30/2017 6:24:54 AM #6

Duke Bombastus, thank you so much for your hard work laying this out for the email and forums. Beautiful work!

6/30/2017 6:29:22 AM #7

Wow, love it thanks for all the hard work you and the team did freaking awesome ;)

"Diplomacy is the velvet glove that cloaks the fist of power"

6/30/2017 9:55:51 AM #8

It's Yuuuge, it's monumental! Would have paid to download it from Amazon. Much more factual than CNN. I give it five stars and if I had another thumb I'd give it three thumbs up.

In all seriousness, amazing accomplishment in a very short period of time from a talented and dedicated crew. I look forward to working with you all on future editions.

6/30/2017 11:52:40 AM #9

What an amazing effort!

Quite a read...as it should be since y'all have so much to be proud of!

DPBoD2.jpg

6/30/2017 12:26:50 PM #10

Herald Review is fake news!

6/30/2017 1:04:36 PM #11

Posted By Gunghoe at 07:26 AM - Fri Jun 30 2017

Herald Review is fake news!

Fake news. Sad!

Actually I like it. There's a whole battle of the journalists shaping up on NA-E.

6/30/2017 2:00:19 PM #12

No it's REALLY fake news.

6/30/2017 2:17:06 PM #13

Not everyone scours for every scrap of info on multiple medias, and even those who do may miss something an aggregator catches.

Here a Vornair citizen has a great resource for one-stop news shopping--if the entirety of CoE forums and Discords is TL:DR...

Edit: hmmm...I seem to reponding to ghost posts.

DPBoD2.jpg

6/30/2017 3:23:14 PM #14

I hear Caspian is photoshoping a Herald Review cover for himself.

6/30/2017 3:35:30 PM #15

Happy V-day Vornair, may you continue to prosper! well done bomb.