COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Whispering Mother Healing Guild

(NA-W) whispering mother healing guild

High Priestess: Nikki

Headquarters in: Falkenskiold

Our Mothers call is heard by many and answered by few. The Whispering Mother is kind, loving, and adventurous. She has sprouted many temples throughout Stenhus where one might come and train themselves in the healing arts, or employ their skills to those that would give themselves for our safety as a Son or Daughter of the Mother, both a Doctor and a priest(ess). Let your soul be warmed by the Mothers loving embrace, and find peace in our care.

The Whispering Mother Healing Guild is a place that will focus on researching and applying herbal/alchemical poultices, tinctures, and/or potions for the improvement of one's health. They are looking for dedicated people to join their cause and help make the world a happier, healthier place. For more info, please feel free to contact Nikki#3485 or join our discord.

“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”-Rose Tyler Friend Code B72707

4/11/2019 9:41:30 PM #1

Thought I'd show this post little love. Also there is a link to it now on our website

4/20/2019 6:42:19 AM #2

Thank you Cal!

“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”-Rose Tyler Friend Code B72707

4/20/2019 8:26:21 AM #3

Truly a selfless group to gather and help others, i serve blackheart to protect players like this.

4/30/2019 3:09:54 PM #4

Praise be to the Two-Fold Queen that such a fine organization be there to keep the mighty m̶e̶a̶t̶s̶h̶i̶e̶l̶d̶s̶ warriors of the Hammerbull clan fit as fiddles! Can't be having such fine d̶i̶s̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ falling apart on us can we! For how else would I be able to work on my O̶r̶b̶i̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶D̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶R̶a̶y̶ totally ornamental and definitely not a launch pad architectural wonders!

5/5/2019 5:55:01 PM #5

With the goal of learning how to heal it is likely you'll come across ways to do the opposite. Let us hope those incidents are met with not only somber attentions but also a fervor of data collecting so that those methods could perhaps be used in other ways than healing.

5/14/2019 4:08:45 AM #6

Drakeolm Duchy Gateway

Drakeolm is recruiting!

6/1/2019 11:57:28 PM #7

Now with beautiful new art! :) Love ya Ylva. <3 If you're looking for healers or want to be a healer I totally recommend her! 10/10 one of the best people around in the CoE community.