COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Guild for architects on the EU server?

As I am planning to have architecture as one of my main skills I am wondering if there are players planning to do the same? I browsed through the list of organizations and found no guild for architects. Is anyone here planning to start one?

8/31/2017 10:45:30 PM #1

I responded to you in Feann Discord

9/6/2017 4:25:05 AM #2

I would like to be architect in CoE to my first life at least. In reference your second question, there is another one: Oliva's Logia

9/6/2017 8:46:23 PM #3

There's a separate institute for architecture at the Wenport University.

House Storm

9/6/2017 10:27:05 PM #4

Greetings Wolffje,

The Grand Lodge de Oliva is an organization of guilds focusing on Architecture. Not only architects are here, but carpenters, freemasons, blacksmiths, glass-workers, and engineers are essential for the rising of buildings. If you are going to join the Kingdom of Nirath you will be welcome to join us, as an individual or a guild. Contact me if you have any other question.

Salud!

Condado de Tarsis Solicia Gran Logia de Oliva

1/15/2018 10:47:59 PM #5

Hello, I am the founder and leader of the first Tryggrian Architecture and construction guild: The Hrimthurs Builders

If you think joining the glorious kingdom of Tryggr, make sure to contact me on our Discord. I'd be glad to have you.

2/26/2018 4:21:20 PM #6

Bumping my old thread to see if there any architect guilds that haven't chosen a kingdom yet. I am still very interested to find a group to work with.

3/4/2018 9:20:54 PM #7

It is interesting to see guilds associate with the Kingdoms of their founders. There is no need for that. The same guild can operate in all Kingdoms. I know I'll be cooperating with my architect brethren across the mountain.

Brash

3/5/2018 11:31:37 AM #8

Posted By Terrantal at 10:20 PM - Sun Mar 04 2018

It is interesting to see guilds associate with the Kingdoms of their founders. There is no need for that. The same guild can operate in all Kingdoms. I know I'll be cooperating with my architect brethren across the mountain.

I am not looking for cross kingdom cooperation at this moment in time, but rather to start/adopt my own local architect guild that will be active within my own Duchy and its immediate neighbors. I will be actively founding new settlements so I will need builders and architects to work with me in designing, planning and building these new settlements.

3/8/2018 3:06:27 PM #9

my order and myself included is gonna be taking part in the architecture pretty deeply, we are gonna try to build a unique temple and other unique Monuments and structures inspired by the classical hellenic or roman architecture like "aqueducts" if possible to help peoples sanitation or for example like the academic philosophic school of athen created by plato ... and many other structures just to get it official my lord ;)

5/16/2018 6:47:50 AM #10

I also will be focusing on architecture, take a look at my banner for some of my growth plans.

However being Hrothi and wanting to welcome all tribes, I will be looking to solicit the services of Neran & Brudvir architects for housing blueprints suitable for those of a taller disposition.

If being in a guild is the best way to achieve that, where do I sign? My contribution can be but not limited to Hrothi worked stone.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

5/16/2018 6:58:31 AM #11

Posted By Wolffje at 12:31 PM - Mon Mar 05 2018

I will be actively founding new settlements so I will need builders and architects to work with me in designing, planning and building these new settlements.

Odds are I'll pop in at some point to help you. I'll be a wandering explorer to find flora, fauna and interesting rocks, and I'll dabble in cartography, architecture and jobs like cutting trees and farming in order to make a living :).

Unless being a wandering explorer kills me a lot... Then I'll have to settle down, but I hope that won't happen =_=...

5/16/2018 7:39:26 AM #12

There's at least one in Demalion too (The EU double kingdom).

In all honesty I suspect you'll find one in every kingdom - potentially more than one.

5/18/2018 8:26:46 AM #13

Posted By KearaLoar at 08:58 AM - Wed May 16 2018

Posted By Wolffje at 12:31 PM - Mon Mar 05 2018

I will be actively founding new settlements so I will need builders and architects to work with me in designing, planning and building these new settlements.

Odds are I'll pop in at some point to help you. I'll be a wandering explorer to find flora, fauna and interesting rocks, and I'll dabble in cartography, architecture and jobs like cutting trees and farming in order to make a living :).

Unless being a wandering explorer kills me a lot... Then I'll have to settle down, but I hope that won't happen =_=...

Oh nice. From what I know now I will be needing cartographers to help lay down building foundations. In addition I might contract cartographers to seek out suitable locations for new settlements within my Duchy.

5/18/2018 8:38:30 AM #14

Posted By ZeroCool at 08:47 AM - Wed May 16 2018

I also will be focusing on architecture, take a look at my banner for some of my growth plans.

However being Hrothi and wanting to welcome all tribes, I will be looking to solicit the services of Neran & Brudvir architects for housing blueprints suitable for those of a taller disposition.

If being in a guild is the best way to achieve that, where do I sign? My contribution can be but not limited to Hrothi worked stone.

I really like your plans. I am planning to go for a border/frontier Duchy myself and founding new found (border) settlements. There is a group joining me that will be building a settlement from scratch (from a 3 parcel hamlet). Their leader is going to be an architect as well.

We seem to have many similar ideas. We should have a chat on Discord sometimes and exchange ideas. And if you haven't yet, you should check out the Duchy of Coranth. Most of my ideas and plans are described in there.

5/18/2018 8:43:02 AM #15

I hope to build a cathedral in my main town. Since I have never done that before in a game, like most of us, I am sure I could use some help.

Not much to say really, but I want my cathedral to be seen from at least an hour away before you even reach town.

Something like this:

[

I recognize it will be lifetime job, but I really hope to get it done in the first few months, if game lets me. I choose this cathedral because it's quite simple compared to:

[