Grand County of Anorath
Grand County of Angleton
Grand County of Alayviel
Grand County of Sweetwater
County of Bleak Ark
County of Isilme
County of Miruvell
County of Roeking
County of Scherfenberg
Capital of Dawn's Reach
County Capital of Lundan
County Capital of Achelon
County Capital of Liss Nenlaire
County Capital of Crucible
County Capital of Estel
County Capital of Escalante
County Capital of Crowleigh
County Capital of Scherfenberg
Settlement of Holthaeven
Settlement of Coldwaters
Settlement of Theben
Settlement of Ballinpenn
Settlement of Renock
Settlement of Alterac
Settlement of Nandemar
Settlement of Hiero
Settlement of New Haven
Settlement of Londo
Settlement of Nibelheim
Settlement of Alverin
Settlement of Aerthad
Settlement of Wipach
Settlement of Rardoc's place
Settlement of Crooked Tree
Settlement of Myrsinus' place
Settlement of Templemore
Settlement of Medius
Settlement of Waedheald
Settlement of Revinia
Settlement of Wrathelmar
Settlement of Ravenpoint
1) How Many Dukes, Counts and Barons’ pledges do you own?
I currently have one Duke pledge, four counties and way too many mayor titles.
2) How and why did you decide to join your current kingdom? What were the Community/Tribes/Governing features that appealed to you the most?
The Duchy of Anor initially choose the Demalion Empire based on the original sample map for the grasslands biome. This was because of our desired tribe of Neran.
We moved over to Al'Khezam to stay true to our original plans of a coastal grassland duchy. We've heard positive remarks that Al'Khezam had a great mature community 😁👍🏼
3) How did you decide on your current Crest and Duchy symbol? What is the meaning behind the symbols and how does it pertain to you?
The symbol of Anor (The Sun) originates from the Elvish name for the Sun. The sun is at the very center of our Duchy's Coat of Arms. Directly above that are 7 stars that each symbolise a Virtue of the Virtori faith. The crown above them represents the Royalty pledge. We then have two noble Lions holding long blades of the Neran either side. The Lions represent courage, justice, power, strength, wisdom, pride and dignity.
The credit of the Coat of Arms goes to Hellmoon 😁
4) How did/would you come to decide on your Duchy location within the kingdom? Which part of our topography and people appealed to you (The coast? The tribe in it? The land mass?) and what do you intend to do with the land you have?
The Duchy of Anor has always sought and recruited directly for a Neran Coastal Grasslands duchy. We had a strong belief that the grasslands was going to be located in the Demalion Empire (based on sample map) however, this information was incorrect.
We decided to move over to the Grasslands for a coastal Duchy based upon our communities preferences and to stay true to the founding preferences that Anor was built upon. We did our research and was heavily impressed with the realm video for Al'Khezam. We had an internal discussion and we moved over 😁
Our desire is to facilitate and protect a vital trade connection that flows through Al'Khezam between the north and south of the Kingdom. This is reinforced by our members commitment to our shipbuilding organisation for trade, exploration and protection of the realm. We aim to use our well established relationships and connections in regards to trade for the benefit of the Kingdom.
We also strive to be known as the "bread basket of Al'Khezam". This is due to our citizen's focus on agriculture and coastal & river fishing. The Neran tribe attracts our members due to the versatility, culture, religion, architecture and military.
5) What would be the most interesting geographical feature you’d wish for within your Duchy? Why?
The endless grass and farming lands is a vital asset. This is due to our population that has a focus on either farming, animal husbandry and breeding. The rivers and coast offers seafaring exploration and trade into the Kingdom. The river's also provides great irrigation for farming and opportunity for fishing. We can use the desired usability of the geography to benefit our Duchy and the Kingdom for those reasons.
6) How do you plan to give back to your Community, your people, and the Kingdom? (Before there is a game, and after)**
Anor's foundations are built on working together to achieve our goals. These apply before and after the release of CoE. We are fortunate to have a mature community player base that follow these principles.
It is my intention to further work as a bridge between the analysis offered by my own people and the cooperation within the kingdom.
I wish to help safeguard the best possible start for our community as a whole also. I will stimulate strong social ties to foster trust as well as keep my people informed locally of kingdom news or events they may wish to be a part of. This ensures they are provided with all the important and relevant information.
We are looking at a community event after DS&S has finished also. Keep tuned 😉👍🏼
As the Duke, I have purchased a fair amount of EP to ensure that suitable infrastructure, buildings and organisations are established for gameplay content for our members. I will ensure that any spare taxes are to be invested back into the community.
Anor has multiple organisations that have been set up prior to the game release. We help direct members into the most appropriate organisation for them. We actively encourage the members within these organisational fields to seek cooperation and exchange of knowledge with players in other duchies within the Kingdom. We also encourage members to contribute on a Kingdom level.
On a Kingdom level, I will support the King both in military support and offer my council if desired. We will look to work together with neighbouring duchies and the Kingdom on projects that benefits Al'Khezam as a whole.
7) Have you accomplished anything for your Duchy in the past that you are proud of, or are presently working on any project for the benefit of your kingdom, people and land?
Anor is continuously growing, thus increasing the strength of Al'Qaum. Our community would not be where it was now without every valuable mature citizen of Anor that has joined us. We have continued to strengthen our ties as a duchy in the plague event and Raiders of the Lost Vault. We strive to continue developing our organisations such as the Anorian Guard, Knights of the Sun, Anorian Guilds of Industry and so fourth.
8) Please Rank Tribes available to you (within your Kingdom) from most to least preferred.
a. What are the three most interesting features that interest you in your chosen tribe?
9) What would you do to encourage members’ engagement within your Kingdom?
We encourage our members to join the Kingdom's discord to build relationships with our fellow Al'Qaum. We also keep them informed of any announcements or events they maybe interested in joining in on.
We encourage our members to be polite and helpful with everyone within the Kingdom's community at all times.
10) In Al'Khezam every duke will have the liberty to appoint Counts from within his own Duchy to represent the nobles at the House of Lords. Would you appoint those Counts by yourself or would you run elections on a Duchy-wide level within your own community?
We would ideally run elections within our Duchy for the Count or Countess to represent us at the House of Lords.
11) Share a name of one of your Duchy’s most exciting projects (Organization/Association/or Guild)
The Knights of the Sun (Massive amount of player content such as trials to become one!!)
12) If you were to ask your brethren Duke two questions, what would you ask?
What are your goals within your Duchy?
What values represent your duchy best?
13) Which of the other Dukes of Al’ Khezam would you want to collaborate with? What project would you like to undertake with him or her?
Anor will be happy to collaborate with any project that aims to benefit the Kingdom, Duchies, Counties or settlements. Our commitment is to undertake a major infrastructure project around unrestricted access via river to the coast. These will benefit both the Kingdom and surrounding duchies as a whole.
The University of Anor also seeks to work in collaboration on large scale research projects. We are aware of the great potential of these projects within Al'Khezam.
14) Which project would you like to put forward for the whole nation to contribute to? How will it help Al’Khezam?
Anor would like to hold tournaments and trade events to build up relationships within the Kingdom and other welcomed guests. We would encourage a friendly competition and beneficial trade from other Kingdoms via our port(s).
We will aim to build the neccessary infrastructure for unrestricted access to the coast but this will likely involve joined up working with the surrounding communities. We would also be interested in joint collaboration in regards to humanitarian aid, for example plague vaccines and so fourth.