COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
List of Tribe Armor

Heya guys! Today I decided to put all the tribe armor in one forum post to have on hand!

Brudvir

Brudvir Light Armor

Brudvir Medium & Heavy Armor

Dras

Dras Light Armor

Dras Medium Armor

Dras Heavy Armor

Hrothi

Hrothi Light & Medium Armor Hrothi Heavy Armor

Janoa

Janoa Light Armor Janoa Medium Armor Janoa Heavy Armor

Kypiq

Kypiq Light Armor Kypiq Medium Armor Kypiq Heavy Armor

Neran

Neran Tournament Armor Neran Medium Armor Neran Heavy Armor

The Waerd

The Waerd Light & Medium Armor

The Waerd Heavy Armor

A note about The Waerd Light Armor, I heard that image above is not of the Waerd light armor and was an error by the devs when posted.

To'resk

To'resk Light & Medium Armor To'resk Heavy Armor

I would also like to give a shout-out to Hellmoon for her Compendium of Release Tribes. In her post she shows information of all the tribes, picture of what they look like, their armor, clothing, weapons/shields, and some information of the biome each of them are in. I highly recommend checking it out!

1/18/2019 1:25:37 AM #1

I have mixed feelings about the armors as a whole. Some of them look great, while others feel a bit uninspired in terms of shape language and overall design. I get that we'll be able to customize this stuff and it's not supposed to look super fancy right out the gate, but it's not the lack of frills that makes some of these sets look bland. Maybe that's just me though.

All that said, I'm sure there will be more variety as time goes on, especially if the crafting system has as much depth as they're letting on. I'm looking forward to seeing these actually in-game, someday.

Referral Code: 912EC9

2/15/2019 6:44:10 PM #2

I am digging the Dras style and design. It uses their cultural craft of jade work and has a very unique flare to it. Not sure how heavy it is, and how it would work in wetlands, though.

4/15/2019 8:05:48 AM #3

love the armors displayed here, was just wondering if pieces could be interchangeable with one another and if so, how?

as in mix matching pieces for effect or aesthetic... either way, great stuff

4/15/2019 8:24:25 AM #4

Thank you SirApetus. It's the little things that make life easier 🙂👍🏼

Duke Alduin

4/15/2019 11:49:10 AM #5

I do wonder if we will see more armor variations at launch, I get that you will be able to change parts, but will there ultimately be this 1 look of armor for a tribe in 3 variants?

4/15/2019 1:47:23 PM #6

Looks good, I like it a lot!

4/15/2019 10:13:30 PM #7

I got to admit I love the Dras armors, the Janoa and Hrothi armor look pretty legit too. I just feel with the pale skin the dark eyeless armor looks like your staring into the eyes of death, and if you encounter Dras in armor, you’ve likely opened up a very nasty can of worms.

4/16/2019 11:43:57 PM #8

I can't say often enough how much I love the To'Resk and Dras armor sets. Janoa heavy armor is also pretty awesome.

The only ones I don't really like are the Kypiq sets.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems, but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.