COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Civ5 Mod Update

The below is the Mod revived somewhat, with considerable updates. If you'd like to see the old thread with more technical information, here's a link to the old thread, but that should be considered outdated. Anything new will appear in this thread.

So....

Chronicles of Elyria Kingdoms

A Civilization V Mod about CoE

DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION

As before, you can DOWNLOAD IT HERE and for installation instructions, see the first reply to this thread.

Alternatively if you have already "Subscribed" to the mod on Steam Workshop, it'll auto download the update

How it Works

When activated, the CoE Mod removes ALL default Civ5 Civilizations from the game your about to start and replaces them with Kingdoms and Monarchs from CoE. Those who are ingame will be listed below.

More detailed information can be found in the old thread

Kingdoms

As it stands, the below Kingdoms and groups under them are currently in the mod. More will be added in time, but for now please click on the respective links to show them some love. (NB: If there's no link, i can't find the thread, I'll update once i find one)

Nirath (EU)

Blackheart (NA-W)

Vornair (NA-E)

Aequitas (APAC)

• UNIT = Vanaheim Shipping
  • BUILDING = Arcus Collegium
  • Kingdom Link

Aranor (NA-W)

Ashland (NA-W)

Tyria (NA-W)

Kairos (NA-E)

Alesia (NA-E)

• UNIT = Night crawlers
  • BUILDING = Thearyn Horse Arena
  • No Kingdom Link (yet afaik)

More to come...

plus a few more that I can't find logo's for (as of the time of researching for this mod :D)

Going forward

The order in which I have made Kingdoms for the mod is the order in which I have been able to gather information. Which basically means I've been unable to contact a few monarchs to obtain information required. That could be because of being in different timezones or whatever, or I've just plain been unlucky :D. I will add further kingdoms when I'm able to get more information.

If you'd like to help get your kingdom into the game please contact me on my Discord Server so we can talk about whats needed. Generally speaking I just need town names and info about the monarch of the kingdom.

Please note

It's worth noting that the kingdoms ingame all do not have a comprehensive list of their settlement names, and so placeholders were added where required. Unless you run a massive map and build 20-30 cities, you'll probably never even notice this, however it's worth keeping in mind so you don't think it's a bug :D

1/28/2018 7:54:02 PM #1

INSTALLING THE MOD

1) You must have Civilization V 2) Open Steam Workshop (or Click Here and skip to Step 4) 3) Search for "Chronicles of Elyria Kingdoms" 4) Click "Subscribe" 5) Load up Civilization V and click "MODS" on the Main Menu 6) Click "Accept" 7) Click the circle on the right so it lights up Green and click Next 8) Setup the game and your good to go.

If you have done the above but still have trouble installing the Mod, please contact me on my Discord Server and I'll do my best to help you get it working

BUG REPORTING

It's hard to test EVERYTHING on my own and I haven't played out full games with all these Kingdoms (yet) so please feel free to bug report on this forum thread, but I'd much prefer it if you reported bugs on my Discord Server because it'll be easier for me to filter through the messages.

1/28/2018 7:54:26 PM #2

Reserved (just because)

1/28/2018 8:10:52 PM #3

Ok, I guess it's time to fire up Civ V for the first time in a few months. Nice job with the prominent personalities!

7/13/2018 3:32:48 AM #4

Any update for getting the rest of the Kingdoms in the mod? I want to get a full NA game going =P or at least all of NA-E

Thanks for putting in the work you have so far. This is a fabulous idea!

We cannot control the wind, but we can direct the sail

Moonhaven