COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
What Kingdom, duchey, or county should i join.

Hi, im hoping to join a nice kingdom and county in the NA-East server, im hoping to start up a fighters guild to handle mercenary and bounty contracts, any contract worth the money, and that doesnt cause conflict with the law of the land. Im also hoping to run a store out of the guildhall, and also a arena for the locals, and to train new recruits in.

7/31/2018 10:33:34 PM #1

Welcome to the community Corbinism. My advice, join all the kingdom discords that can be found here and see which community you fit in with the best. Every kingdom will want you at the end of it.

7/31/2018 10:38:49 PM #2

As stated above, its best to find a group of players you can enjoy spending time with. Every Kingdom/Duchy will offer what you desire.

Edit: also it may be best to post this in the server specific sub-forum.

7/31/2018 10:54:33 PM #3
7/31/2018 10:59:39 PM #4

We in the Cremoria duchy are apart of the Kingdom of Kairos are in NA-E. I would look at duchy's individually and not the Kingdoms. But you'll always be welcome in Cremoria. Good day!

[

7/31/2018 11:30:20 PM #5

Moving this to Luna General, good luck in your search for a home. :)

8/1/2018 3:15:12 AM #6

Ilyria mistakenly linked Nirath as an NA-E kingdom when in fact Kairos is the intended kingdom.

The town of Emain Macha within Kairos intends to have an arena for combat among other events and festivites, if you're interested!

Emain Macha

8/1/2018 7:20:38 AM #7

Posted By Dylveryn at 05:15 AM - Wed Aug 01 2018

Ilyria mistakenly linked Nirath as an NA-E kingdom when in fact Kairos is the intended kingdom.

The town of Emain Macha within Kairos intends to have an arena for combat among other events and festivites, if you're interested!

Emain Macha

For some reason I keep om doing that wrong. Strange. I'll fix that when I have time.

8/2/2018 5:58:01 PM #8

Hey Corbnism, I've actually been looking to have a guild such as that set up in my county that's connected to the County's Governing bodies.

My name is Count Alexander Bladehawk ( this is shown in the discords)

Here's a link to the Kingdoms discord, feel free to pop in, get a feel for the place and her peoples, ask questions even, and if you find a place you'd like to settle down feel free to message whomever it is.
https://discordapp.com/channels/196863943988346881/196863943988346881

In addition, if you'd like to read up a bit on the Duchy i'm in, The Rhynelands, feel free to do so here. https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/12446/nae-duchy-the-rhynelands

Kingdom of Vornair~~~~ Count Bladehawk of the County Sildoria and the City of Rukia Friend code: 16A8A6

A Legend in its own right.