COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Official Launch Kingdoms of Elyria

Player-run governments and economies are a few of the unique aspects of Chronicles of Elyria. When we discussed kingdoms and land management in a previous design journal, we detailed the duties and responsibilities for the gentry, aristocracy, and nobility. Today, we're announcing the official kingdoms for each of the servers at launch.

What does this mean for you? Nobility structures can be built with assurance about what server they will coexist on. If you are playing the Dance of Dynasties, the politics and subterfuge can now be server-specific. Organizations and land owners can begin to negotiate where they want to plant their flag. There are big repercussions, too. Every player is effected by the kingdoms on any given server, even if you don't know the tribes in the kingdoms at the moment. Stakes are in the ground and the game is in motion!

So now is the time for you to learn about the kingdoms in your region and determine if you would like to settle or begin in one based on their goals. While some of you want to choose based on tribe choice, others may want to find a land they believe in, so now's the time! Start connecting with other kingdoms and organizations and build your community in Chronicles of Elyria.

To help you connect with other players, we'll outline recruitment threads and/or Discord links for each of the monarchies listed below. There are a few things to note. On the Luna server, there is still an open monarch slot. We currently discussing the plan regarding this open slot. Also on the Luna server, Vornair holds two monarchy slots, although they are only listed once on the list below. It's a similar scenario on the Selene server, as Demalion holds two monarch slots as well.

As we get closer to land and settlement selection next year, we'll learn more about these monarchies, and how players will be able to start to shape the world of Elyria.

Angelica | NA West Server

Aranor

Ashland

Blackheart

Riftwood

Tyria

Valyria

• Discord: N/A

• Recruitment: N/A

Luna | NA East Server

Alésia

Bordweall

Fortuna

• Discord: N/A

• Recruitment: N/A

Kairos

Vornair

Selene | EU Server

Al'Khezam

Arkadia

Demalion

Nirath

Tryggr

Oceanus | Oceania Server

Aequitas

Caprakan

Note: The 4th kingdom in OCE is Caprakan, not Sokara as the image above incorrectly states.

Lor Voskara

Tylsia

As always, be sure to follow our Twitter and Facebook channels to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.

Until next time...

10/9/2017 11:44:11 PM #1

Woo it's official! (also Go Kairos ♥ )

10/9/2017 11:46:40 PM #2

Showing my loyalty to King Einar of Riftwood.

10/9/2017 11:46:41 PM #3

Boardwheels!!! Shield strong walls !!!!

10/9/2017 11:48:52 PM #4

This makes me giddy. Now everyone knows the kingdoms that they will be under. :D

10/9/2017 11:50:34 PM #5

Uh oh, grammar slammer.

10/9/2017 11:55:00 PM #6

If you're looking for information on Kairos, feel free to reach out to myself, Thared, Illaria, Kenrik, or Muniin for more information.

10/10/2017 12:05:03 AM #7

Fortuna greatest kingdom in the world. All other kingdoms are run by little girls. Fortuna number one exporter of potassium; all other kingdoms have inferior potassium.

10/10/2017 12:12:44 AM #8

Posted By Kaizen at

Bordweall

Uh oh, I think there's a problem with the Bordwheels link :

Mod Edit- Nothing is wrong with the link see this post

https://i.imgur.com/1yxLvUM.png

Shield strong walls!!!11!!11!!!

10/10/2017 12:45:55 AM #9

Glory to Ashland.

10/10/2017 1:03:56 AM #10

Hail King Einar. Riftwood ♥

10/10/2017 1:22:46 AM #11

Azeron (King Matthias) picked Valyria for his kingdom name? or was there a server scramble I missed?

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

10/10/2017 2:13:37 AM #12

Posted By Corin at 8:22 PM - Mon Oct 09 2017

Azeron (King Matthias) picked Valyria for his kingdom name? or was there a server scramble I missed?

Yes on both, there was error initially but it was corrected by Kaizen.

10/10/2017 2:23:53 AM #13

all hail King Einar of riftwood

Even a grain of sand can hide mountains

10/10/2017 3:35:00 AM #14

Hail the kingdom of brodweall! I can hardly wait to get into this game and start exploring! Bring on the mud!! I’m ready

10/10/2017 3:44:04 AM #15

Long live the great bearded king of Karios, Thared!