COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Official Launch Kingdoms of Elyria

Player-run governments and economies are a few of the unique aspects of Chronicles of Elyria. When we discussed kingdoms and land management in a previous design journal, we detailed the duties and responsibilities for the gentry, aristocracy, and nobility. Today, we're announcing the official kingdoms for each of the servers at launch.

What does this mean for you? Nobility structures can be built with assurance about what server they will coexist on. If you are playing the Dance of Dynasties, the politics and subterfuge can now be server-specific. Organizations and land owners can begin to negotiate where they want to plant their flag. There are big repercussions, too. Every player is effected by the kingdoms on any given server, even if you don't know the tribes in the kingdoms at the moment. Stakes are in the ground and the game is in motion!

So now is the time for you to learn about the kingdoms in your region and determine if you would like to settle or begin in one based on their goals. While some of you want to choose based on tribe choice, others may want to find a land they believe in, so now's the time! Start connecting with other kingdoms and organizations and build your community in Chronicles of Elyria.

To help you connect with other players, we'll outline recruitment threads and/or Discord links for each of the monarchies listed below. There are a few things to note. On the Luna server, there is still an open monarch slot. We currently discussing the plan regarding this open slot. Also on the Luna server, Vornair holds two monarchy slots, although they are only listed once on the list below. It's a similar scenario on the Selene server, as Demalion holds two monarch slots as well.

As we get closer to land and settlement selection next year, we'll learn more about these monarchies, and how players will be able to start to shape the world of Elyria.

Angelica | NA West Server

Aranor

Ashland

Blackheart

Riftwood

Tyria

Valyria

• Discord: N/A

• Recruitment: N/A

Luna | NA East Server

Alésia

Bordweall

Fortuna

• Discord: N/A

• Recruitment: N/A

Kairos

Vornair

Selene | EU Server

Al'Khezam

Arkadia

Demalion

Nirath

Tryggr

Oceanus | Oceania Server

Aequitas

Caprakan

Note: The 4th kingdom in OCE is Caprakan, not Sokara as the image above incorrectly states.

Lor Voskara

Tylsia

As always, be sure to follow our Twitter and Facebook channels to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements.

Until next time...

10/10/2017 4:31:33 AM #16

Weeniegand.

10/10/2017 4:31:42 AM #17

Posted By HolyAvengerOne at 7:12 PM - Mon Oct 09 2017

Posted By Kaizen at

Bordweall

Uh oh, I think there's a problem with the Bordwheels link :

https://i.imgur.com/1yxLvUM.png

Shield strong walls!!!11!!11!!!

Link is fine but you're still banned =/ Maybe King Dleatherus can help you with that..

10/10/2017 4:34:38 AM #18

If you are looking for informations about Arkadia feel free to pm me or join our discord.

10/10/2017 4:36:52 AM #19

Ave fair Kingdom of Ashland, may thine halls always reverberate with the laughs of your people and the sound of weapons made ready in their defense!

Hail and long life to King Sev Kimura my lord and liege!

</NationalismRant>

10/10/2017 4:37:43 AM #20

I... was hoping for something somewhat different upon opening a thread with that title. :-/

10/10/2017 5:16:40 AM #21

This post was anti-climatic.

10/10/2017 5:51:44 AM #22

So erm, is Oceanus an Oceania Server or an APAC server?

I mean I know it is just naming but... It does tell which region you intend for that server to host the game for.

Oceania is still a sub-region for APAC, yes, but it will do alot of help to direct players to the server if you will kindly still call it the APAC server.

For your consideration.

Standing here, waiting for the flak to come. One for the team!

10/10/2017 6:08:34 AM #23

Oops, I forgot.

Trust·Loyalty·Honour

Join the Kingdom of Tylsia on Oceanus!

Kingdom Forum Post

Kingdom Discord

10/10/2017 7:00:07 AM #24

Long live King Raziel the First! The one and only true king of Selene's Arkadia!

10/10/2017 8:13:54 AM #25

Thanks, Kaizen. Now I have people who only read headlines asking me about the official launch of Kingdoms of Elyria. :-P

10/10/2017 8:16:39 AM #26

Demalion Represent!

10/10/2017 8:24:10 AM #27

The Philippvs family will serve Arkadia for ever. God bless King Raziel the first.

10/10/2017 9:21:35 AM #28

Long live to King Raziel of Arkadia!

10/10/2017 12:08:07 PM #29

This is awesome! Makes it feel like the game is so much closer now that this is all official and such!

I am proud to be a part of the Shieldwall, and also proud to say that there are many great communities in the Chronicles of Elyria community that will make it an incredible game to play. :)

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

10/10/2017 12:53:53 PM #30

ARANOR FTW